Does anyone have Phantomwise Tarot? *drooool*

MrsPanda

I read her book while I was stationed in the desert... I was roaming Pinterest and someone had wrote 'Night Circus Tarot' and I HAAAD to click on it. Her book was absolutely enchanting.

gregory

Thanks. So - PM and ask :) The more of us beg, the faster it could happen !

And you loved the book too, didn't you ! and given its popularity and being shortlisted for major awards, I'd think a major publisher could be pushed ? Like - USG ?

Myrrha

US Games sometimes asks artists to change imagery to more closely reflect the RWS imagery. This happened with Kat Black's Golden Tarot. I really hope that doesn't happen with this deck although US Games has better card stock than Lo Scarabeo lately.

I would definitely buy this one.

Chronata

I absolutely adore my Majors. It's one of those decks I read with constantly, even though it's not a complete 78.

Recently, someone asked if I would be willing to sell it (for a very good chunk of change) and I said they would have to wait until I was dead, and then pry it from my fingers.

I know the deck has been complete for a while, and it boggles my brain that a publisher...ANY publisher!... didn't automatically jump on this deck, and release it considering the immense popularity of her book.
I like to believe that the Phantomwise is Isobel's black and white circus deck that gets mentioned in the story...a book tie in would have made so much sense.

There are folks that speculate that the major tarot publishers don't like black and white decks, or things have to be changed, but I can also imagine that she didn't approach these publishers...just for that reason.

I know it will be released at some point. For now I am happy to read with the Major's Only.

gregory

I like to believe that the Phantomwise is Isobel's black and white circus deck that gets mentioned in the story...a book tie in would have made so much sense.
I like to believe that too :)

Thoughtful

Never thought about black and white tarot before as l love to work with colour. But having read comments about this tarot l thought l would have a look out of interest.
They are adorable images and l could put my colour preference to one side as they are just wonderful. Will hope that a publisher picks them up soon, maybe they are waiting for the development of the full 78 deck.

OctoberGwen

The Phantomwise is one of my favorite decks. The black, white, and grey color palette is gorgeous and the card stock is awesome!

I hope the 78 card deck comes to be, and I hope it is published with the same standard that Adam McLean used.

Flaxen

I didn't realise that she had written The Night Circus - I loved that book. The Phantomwise is such a gorgeous deck. I'm lucky enough to have the majors set but it would be wonderful to have a full 78 card version.

Hopefully, the success of the book will bring it about.

Thoughtful

Until l re-visited her website just now l had not realised that she has the full 78 deck on show, so it seems she is waiting for a publisher to pick this up. Do hope she keeps pushing.