Lenormand two card reading 2016

Bonny

Moon + Man

It seems to involve a man who is or will become emotional and sensitive about the disconnect. (You probably know better what this combo means for your question :).)

Q: How/where will I meet my next love interest?

Clouds
Sun

Oh nice!! Somewhere that the better times always break past the dark... I see social space where people raise a drink to forget sorrows for awhile ... So out on the town!!

FB: well it ain't comin from me. No WAY! (Thx for the read!)

Q. What should I wear tomorrow (I'm so tired I can't think it through to plan it)

GoodnessGracious

No, I don't either think it's from you, it's coming from the man!

What an interesting combo, Clouds and Sun, it could be quite literal or figuratively speaking.

Clouds
Sun

Oh nice!! Somewhere that the better times always break past the dark... I see social space where people raise a drink to forget sorrows for awhile ... So out on the town!!

FB: well it ain't comin from me. No WAY! (Thx for the read!)

Q. What should I wear tomorrow (I'm so tired I can't think it through to plan it)

Ring + Fish

Jeez, how am I supposed to interpret this? :laugh: I'm thinking "rich" and "business appropriate". My Ring card is purple and gold (which makes me think of royalty) and the Fish card is green and jade -- so perhaps one or two of those colors if you have such? But either way it should be something fancy and business-like :)

Q: What's coming up in my love life over the next 4 months? (if anything..)

Bonny

No, I don't either think it's from you, it's coming from the man!

What an interesting combo, Clouds and Sun, it could be quite literal or figuratively speaking.

Ring + Fish

Jeez, how am I supposed to interpret this? :laugh: I'm thinking "rich" and "business appropriate". My Ring card is purple and gold (which makes me think of royalty) and the Fish card is green and jade -- so perhaps one or two of those colors if you have such? But either way it should be something fancy and business-like :)

Q: What's coming up in my love life over the next 4 months? (if anything..)

Ring
Sun

Oh heaven! These cards look great! There is warmth and gorgeous positive Union on its way !!!

Q. How do the students see me?

GoodnessGracious

Ring
Sun

Oh heaven! These cards look great! There is warmth and gorgeous positive Union on its way !!!

Q. How do the students see me?

Lily + Letter

The students see you as a mature, established, experienced, ambitious and peaceful woman who is also educated and a good communicator.

Q follow-up: Who will this upcoming union be with?

Bonny

Lily + Letter

The students see you as a mature, established, experienced, ambitious and peaceful woman who is also educated and a good communicator.

Q follow-up: Who will this upcoming union be with?

Snake
Sun

Someone with dark hair who is full of vitality and love and Joy!

Q. How do the guys at work see me/talk about me?

MizuBunny

Snake
Sun

Someone with dark hair who is full of vitality and love and Joy!

Q. How do the guys at work see me/talk about me?
Lady + House

They see you and speak of you as someone they feel they know rather well. As though you're close to them in some respect.

Q: How does D really feel about me?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bonny

Lady + House

They see you and speak of you as someone they feel they know rather well. As though you're close to them in some respect.

Q: How does D really feel about me?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sun
Lady

Intense passion for his woman

Q. Did P see me cry tonight? (I hope not)

Jdance

Sun
Lady

Intense passion for his woman

Q. Did P see me cry tonight? (I hope not)

Clover/ Whip

I'm going to say no , looks like you are in luck here.

Q: How is C feeling about seeing me the past couple of days.

samantha

Clover/ Whip

I'm going to say no , looks like you are in luck here.

Q: How is C feeling about seeing me the past couple of days.

Fish - Coffin

Either C is feeling that he/you has *laid to rest* any deep feelings he had OR C has sub consciously put a lid on his feelings for you (so not uppermost in his mind as it were )

QU: What do I most need to know about my future ?

Jdance

Fish - Coffin

Either C is feeling that he/you has *laid to rest* any deep feelings he had OR C has sub consciously put a lid on his feelings for you (so not uppermost in his mind as it were )

QU: What do I most need to know about my future ?

woman / Key :

that you are the one that can make or break your success.. continue to be reliable that is in the message as well. It is good to be reliable!

Q: What can i expect moving forward from C towards me?