What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Piasabird

Yes, I received it but it was part of an early ship-out. The rest will ship in September, I believe.
Thanks! I appreciate knowing. I sort of dislike pre-ordering. Awfully long wait times, and unpredictable. Sigh.

Madrigal

Thanks! I appreciate knowing. I sort of dislike pre-ordering. Awfully long wait times, and unpredictable. Sigh.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Though I know what you mean this one is totally worth the wait :thumbsup:

JylliM

My Chosson TdM arrived and it's gorgeous! Heaps nicer in real life than the pics would have you believe.

I've also ordered my very last deck for the year. Unless there's something that's just too good a bargain or too special or whatever. ;) Flornoy Noblet. Because Camelia Elias told me to. Well, not really, but it is suggested as part of the Cards and Magic course I've signed up for with her. No. More. Decks.

Falcor

I have just got my Chrystalis Tarot! I feel as if I have fallen into a fairy tale. The cards are new, smelling good and so pretty =]
(the box is lil squashed in the bottom but it's ok)

I am in love. Seems like a dreamy deck which has the beauty, the pagan motives and touches different cultures and myths.

baconwaffles

My Chosson TdM arrived and it's gorgeous! Heaps nicer in real life than the pics would have you believe.

I've also ordered my very last deck for the year. Unless there's something that's just too good a bargain or too special or whatever. ;) Flornoy Noblet. Because Camelia Elias told me to. Well, not really, but it is suggested as part of the Cards and Magic course I've signed up for with her. No. More. Decks.
Lovely, I am also taking the course. Back on track... I also wait for a Flornoy Noblet that was gifted to me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yellow

....hey, I Just last week discovered the Clover Tarot....It's on my Soon to Get List.......enjoy the deck

....It's going around and I got that fever again...Tarot Buying Fever....it's known to be highly contagious...so be careful....

...Still waiting on Tarot Apokalypsis....it's in transit

...I broke down a ordered the Housewives Tarot....Was on the fence for years about this deck but saw some of the cards & I am in love

...I thought I was ordering only the book for my Ship of Fools tarot....but seems like its a package deal...cards & book....I got it for a steal...13.99 with shipping form my bestest of friends amazon...

...oh, well...it's just money..so I'll be living under a bridge somewhere...but I will have lots of Tarot Decks and I'll be Oh-SO happy......

Hello! :) Well my Clover Tarot deck did arrive and I really like it. There is something very raw and direct about this deck despite the pretty pictures. It certainly does not shy away from intensity or from difficult images which I appreciate.

I completely sympathise with your Tarot Buying Fever. I splurged an embarrassingly high amount for tarot decks in August so I have to go on a dreaded Tarot Diet for the next few months.

Enjoy your Housewives deck! :) I did consider it some time ago, but at the moment I am focusing on trying to fight off the urge to buy the Animal Spirit Deck which would mean paying an extortionate amount in taxes to ship from the US to the UK... ugh!

Celtictarot

I got the Atlantis Oracle. Love it!!

illyria

Tarot of the Sephiroth. Apparently, I won an auction on eBay that I had completely forgotten about.

MysticMoonlight

I received my Bohemian Gothic (Third Edition) today. It is everything I wanted it to be. I'm so excited to have this gorgeously stunning deck...it's near surreal...I've waited so, so long and now it's finally mine! *Spins with glee*

Yellow

I just ordered the Green Witch tarot through Amazon. It was an impulsive purchase, so I hope I will not regret it!