Moldavite, Sage and Meditation

Radiant-M

Hi all,
Forgive me if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where the appropriate section was!

So I was using my sage I picked up at the weekend, cleansing the house, my Tarot cards and new Moldavite pendant.
All was going well as I went around the house stating my intentions and opening windows to let out any unwanted energy.
Once I'd finished cleansing everything, I did a little Tarot for myself and decided to finish with some meditation.
I put my Moldavite pendent on my Third eye Chakra again stating my intentions. They meditation music was playing (but cut out half way through) which was fine I didn't take any notice.
I began to feel my whole face tingle and then my body and then an almost numb sensation like having anaesthetic . I drifted off, first I heard the old dial up tone for the internet and then I found myself in a beautiful field surrounded by daisies blowing in the breeze, there were two young girls holding hands skipping and laughing ( they had their back to me) so not sure who they were.
There was a lot of noise outside which I had also blocked out.
Then I'm not sure what happened.
I'm not sure if I was in a deep state of meditation or a light sleep, I just remember it being dark and I'm not even sure if I was me if that makes sense?! but I was knocking on the door for someone, a brunette, it felt all very American, I cant remember if anything was said, but there was a car, bigger than what we have here in the UK.
The weird part was in the back I'm sure there was a person who I think was hurt, I just remember seeing skin and leather, like a belt almost holding a leg together, like it had bee stitched together (I very much remember a sewing technique), then the car door slammed shut and I awoke/came too, with my eyes still closed.
I didn't feel scared as such but more confused. I'm really not sure where I was, if I was even me, who the people were, what was really going on.
The one thing I am sure of is, what ever and where ever it was, it was really happening.

Anyway I closed down after that thanking my guides and surrounding myself with light, making sure I'd rooted myself.

So here is what I'm wondering I guess, can anyone shed light on all of it, was it something negative and something to worry about, was it really happening, is someone somewhere in trouble or was it merely a dream(a very vivid one at that!!) Was it the Moldivite playing tricks or the aroma of Sage or a mix??

Very confused right now, not really sure what to think, that has never happened before during meditation or using Moldivite. I just don't get it.

If anyone could shed any light I'd be extremely grateful as I cant stop thinking about it!!
Thanks

Tarotphelia

I don't have any moldavite myself , but I have read a lot of cautions about it being too intense for some people . Placing it on a chakra would magnify that , and meditating with it would provide yet another way to magnify the energy . What you experienced may be akin to scrying or trance , or a journey . Think about what you were shown , pick out the symbolic content , and see if it has any personal meaning for you .