decks and books

Luna's Crone

i had a wee bit of money on my charge card so i decided to get some decks and books i wanted off amazon. So today they came in. I got osha zen, haindl (want it to learn symbolism with) books, psychic tarot by nancy and melanie, not the guy. and Tarot for yourself by Mary Greer.

yeah.

saturday i get wildwood set from a question mark.

and rylla has sent me celtic wisdom tarot. since its come from romania, it may be a bit.

yeah

i am excited by the haindl since it is rife with symbolism. yeah again.

Luna's Crone

I have a lot of books on my phone and tablet, but i prefer real books, so i save cash for those ones.

Michellehihi

Sounds like you will have a lot of fun in the next few days/weeks/months!

Luna's Crone

Sounds like you will have a lot of fun in the next few days/weeks/months!

yeppers. can't wait to start on osha zen so i can journal.

haindl i plan at least 6 months or more, once i get more comfortable with rw tarot. i want to start on thoth some time next year. mainly because of my vision quest deck.

Michellehihi

yeppers. can't wait to start on osha zen so i can journal.

haindl i plan at least 6 months or more, once i get more comfortable with rw tarot. i want to start on thoth some time next year. mainly because of my vision quest deck.

I want to study the Thoth (bought his book), the Haindl ( books coming in the mail), the Marseille (lots of books already on my shelves), the Barbara Walker, the Kabbalah, the Runes, celtic shamanism, ....Will have have enough of the rest of my life for that?

Luna's Crone

I want to study the Thoth (bought his book), the Haindl ( books coming in the mail), the Marseille (lots of books already on my shelves), the Barbara Walker, the Kabbalah, the Runes, celtic shamanism, ....Will have have enough of the rest of my life for that?

fer sher. and with all the other stuff on top of it. sheese....

Luna's Crone

what books did you order for haindl, i haven't looked yet.

gregory

It says quite clearly that there is a deck in there. Could be one of those ones in the back of the book - my Trieste was a book with a full deck in a pocket in the back, and was very light. I have emailed the publisher :D

490g - that's not THAT light ! and that's what it says on MOST sites.....

celticnoodle

books, psychic tarot by nancy and melanie,
This is an excellent and easy to read book with some great exercises in it! I LOVE IT! I still get it out once and awhile to re-read and re-do the exercises in it. Its one I will always have in my library!

You got yourself quite a lot of new goodies, its sounds like a second Christmas! :D Enjoy them.