Zerner Farber Tarot Deck?

astroandtarot

wondering if anyone has used this deck and would like to know what your thought on this deck?
i got this deck because it looks pretty with so much color but i have not used the deck much . I tend to go back to my Universal Waite.

stargazer

I have it! I love it and use it often .. (good for readings of a romantic nature)

I just wish the cards were a little larger though, as some of the detail seems lost in the tiny cards.

Lovely deck. :)

WolfyJames

There is a larger version called The Enchanted Tarot that comes with a book. It's indeed a lovely deck.

astroandtarot

yeah it seems to have a lot of romance tone to the card to me also.
ok, i think i will try to work with this deck in love spread!!

it has so much details in them and sometimes i wonder how good you can get result with this deck.

minrice

It's a great deck, the Zerner FAber is one of my favorites. I agree, the little version makes the details harder to spot. I don't think that has affected the readings I've done with it though.

I find the deck to read very well as far as accurate predictions however the deck does have a romantic and flowery feel and I think it tends to sugar coat bad news!

MareSaturni

The Enchanted Tarot, that is a bigger version of the Zerner-Farber, was my first deck. The one with which I learnt tarot. I love and still use it sometimes.

It's soft and has a non-threatening imagery... it's not scary and can be used to read for nearly everyone. All querents I had that got a reading with this deck liked it.

I think this deck will become a good companion of yours :)

stargazer

Yes Minrice, it does seem to sugar coat bad news ..
It's like talking to a lovely old Aunt who gives good advice, but in a very gentle way .. lovely. :heart:

Oooo! I didn't know that there was a bigger version .. thanks for that .. heads of to Amazon. :D

Moona

The small ones have brighter colours, and I think that is an important part of their effect and charm. And they don´t have borders shrinking the images. Matter of taste, of course.

Starshower

I've used it for years, & love it. Despite the apparent 'sweetness' of the bright, pretty colours, I don't find it sugar-coats matters at all. Challenge & sorrow are still presented, just as powerfully - or more so, in my opinion, without need for blood-&-guts.
It lives tucked up in my handbag in a star-studded, matching purple organza bag with tiny bells on the string. It's so neat, small & lightweight to carry around daily. Everyone loves it. Even my male friends enjoy readings with it!

ps I also have the larger, paler Enchanted deck with borders. Plus the Z-F kit, with DVD & book, as backup. I find it's approach a happy blend of realistic, comforting & positive.