IRONWING Study Group - Index

Mi-Shell

I am all for Milfoil's idea!
alternate - Or even put up a card that came up in a reading or a daily draw.

edited to ad:
the Magician is in the house!
Ace of coils to follow.....

Only one thing- for me personal: :)
If I bare my very soul on this one, please say something - anything,
anything at all or I feel foolish and will shut up.... :(

Satori

I'm here! Can't wait to participate. Don't worry Mi-Shell. You haven't worked with me yet in a study group...I will participate. And then you'll be saying, "Does she ever shut-up???" :D

Mi-Shell

Hi Satori! Good morning!
I was just thinking about you and - The Ore of Coils!!!
.... and these fascinating Iron bubbles you send me in my treasure parcle!! Could it be, that that is what Loreena is talking about in her booklet about the Ironwing when she discribes the "small but heavy stream pebbles" that we see also on the card?????
What do you think?

Milfoil

Mi-Shell said:
Only one thing- for me personal: :)
If I bare my very soul on this one, please say something - anything,
anything at all or I feel foolish and will shut up.... :(

Of course. :)

Satori

Mi-Shell said:
Hi Satori! Good morning!
I was just thinking about you and - The Ore of Coils!!!
.... and these fascinating Iron bubbles you send me in my treasure parcle!! Could it be, that that is what Loreena is talking about in her booklet about the Ironwing when she discribes the "small but heavy stream pebbles" that we see also on the card?????
What do you think?

Ooh, I will look! Gotta make supper for kids, but will be back.

Mi-Shell

A BIG change!

I had a VERY vivid dream last night - about the cards of the Ironwing Tarot - on the surface that is and I do not even dare to looooook of WHAT it means beneath the surface = for me....
One of my Miahanits told me in no uncertain terms that I have to exchange 2 cards in the deck - so I can work with it more effectivly!
I am to exchange the World with the High Priestess = Red Earth!
He said that this would give this tool more grounding in the Earth card and the " new" Hp can trance into the upper world too!

Soooo Today in the morning I layed out the Mayors in this new format!
And: He is RIGHT!
I can seeeeeee it!
The other message was that the new HP in the dream had a blue Moon behind her head! so I have to paint that!
And the Red Earth - is the anciend Earth Mother for me anyway. It fels, as if the card is "breathing a sigh of relief" in its new position....

So, gang!??
What do you guys think?????????????????????
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debra

I think you should tell Lorena Moore. I bet she'll be very interested to hear this. :heart:

Milfoil

I can see it too, I see what you mean. It does make sense. The blue moon - a pale blue, just like the moon on a cold winter's night through the mist.

photokat

Hello, I've been reading through the thread for a while now but haven't posted. But I'm here! Ha.

Ok - will go on reading : )