Corrine Kenner's Christmas Tarot

Annabelle

So beautiful!!! And so easy to obtain, and priced so sweetly!

I just bought/downloaded a copy, and within 10 minutes managed to order prints through Walgreens online. Super easy to do. My prints (4x6, matte finish) should arrive in about a week.

And if the quality is too flimsy to deal with, then I'll try having a copy printed up at the local printers, and then spray varnish them.

strings of life

^ Good idea. I was considering using a store/service for this since my printer can't handle it. And, I'll get spray varnish from a craft store if I need it.

AJ

Miss Divine said:
I love these! So sweet and pretty. Every image looks like a nostalgic postcard...NICE!

Those are old copyright free postcards. I have several collections of them, she has just added the names to them.

ReginaDiBastoni

AJ said:
Those are old copyright free postcards. I have several collections of them, she has just added the names to them.

AJ, it says so on the first page of her website. The book, too. You're not revealing any secrets here.

HoneyBea

I think Corrine did a splendid job with this deck it is so very appropriate for this holiday season, good on her for thinking of it.

As regina says above Corrine said quite openly that these were taken from Victorian Cards - if you download it for yourself you will be rewarded with her accompanying book which gives detailed explanations of each card. It is a lively and innovative idea and she also gives 7 spreads to use with it which look interesting and fun.

I would recommend anyone to download these cards and enjoy them in the spirit of Christmas and in the spirit they were shared. After all at a cost of $2.09 , no one should or could complain.

Well done Corrine for producing such a sweet and lovely deck.

HoneyBea

souljourney

Did you guys see the Bonus cards... creepy, interesting...

iceclone

souljourney said:
Did you guys see the Bonus cards... creepy, interesting...

Which bonus cards?

Annabelle

I think SoulJourney was talking about the two Krampus cards :). They are very cool and creepy.

iceclone

HoneyBea said:
Hi Iceclone just go to the site : http://www.christmastarot.com/

There you go

by the way you do know me it's Helen :)

Hi Helen... thanks for giving the link again. I see them now... they are creepy! Those long big tongues! Ew... Haha.

But I'm tempted to print them as well... :-D