Darkana Tarot Deck on kickstarter

starlightexp

"The Darkana Tarot Deck combines a modern grunge style with non-traditional tarot symbolism. Every image is personally designed by me, the creator of the Inappropriate Tarot Readings phenomenon; this deck is everything I want to convey. "

I'm not the maker but I thought I would post this here in case anyone wanted to pitch in. It's on $20 for a signed deck, and I LOVE the Inappropriate Tarot Readings so heck yea I want one of these .

sorry Kickstarter links are now only allowed in the Advertisements forum

EyeAmEye

Very interesting, love the donkey on the fool!

$20 for signed deck is a pretty nice deal.

Catmoon

Very interesting deck and a very good deal!!!!
I'll try my best to buy it till the dead line...

gregory

YAY ! Done :) (Not being a fan of Mordor, I can't see the inappropriate readings, but I love these cards !)

shadowdancer

I am pleased for Dan that someone has mentioned the deck here. His inappropriate readings are an absolute breath of fresh air, and it is likely his deck will follow suit.

I too have jumped in as a backer.

Davina

GryffinSong

Cool! I really like what I see so far. If only I had ANYTHING in my tarot budget I'd probably take a chance that the rest of the deck lives up to the samples. Hopefully it'll be available for awhile.

tarotlyn

:heart::) Thank you starlightexpress for this thread...that was very thoughtful of you :):thumbsup:

I jumped in also as a backer...and am looking forward to having this deck :heart:
:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

VGimlet

This is a very interesting deck. I am going to join in tonight when I get home from work. :D

Mabuse

Grunge?

"modern grunge style
Not wanting to burst any bubbles, but isn't grunge retro now? It seems like such a 90's description to me. I'm actually a fan of early 90's bands such as Nirvana, Pearl Jam et al but I wouldn't call this "modern" The artwork is appealing and sufficiently contemporary but I'm not sure about that "grunge" label. I like the "Badaß" card btw!

VGimlet

Also done. Hopefully this deck will reach it's goal. :D