Steampunk Tarot

Cassandra022

i'm afraid this will have to wait a while on my wishlist....too much deck buying of late lol

oh and *clearsthroatmeaningfullyatpeoplewhohavegottentheirsregardingPictures*

iAmRiotEyes

<obviously lying> What ? Vee received it ? hu ? Didn't read it ...</obviously lying>

97 days of chryogenics life left !

*bakes another chocolate cake ... actually mi-cuit au chocolat this time*

want some iAmRiotEyes ?

*looks over with cookie stuffed mouth* Wha?

I've ordered mine from BD too - I'm a sucker(punch) for steampunk so am looking forward to this. All this talk of chocolate but from the look of the scans this really needs a dark brown velvet bag :D

Also the price on BD is pretty good in comparison to Amazon - almost £6 cheaper?!

A lot of people here are talking about BD... What is it??

My deck arrived Monday. I think this will be on my list of favorites. I love it and was fascinated by just about every card I looked at. There is one thing, though. Has anyone else noticed the smell of this deck? It smells very odd, almost an ammonia type odor. I think it will go away. It's already better since it has been opened, but it isn't a usual ink smell, not to me anyway. Other than that little odditie, I am really impressed and plan to use this deck a lot. I can't quit looking at it!

Augh! I'm so jealous!! X( I can't wait anymore!

i'm afraid this will have to wait a while on my wishlist....too much deck buying of late lol

oh and *clearsthroatmeaningfullyatpeoplewhohavegottentheirsregardingPictures*

Yes I agree. And a review needs to be written or something. Something!!

Cassandra022

BD = bookdepository, another seller of decks online

Essjay

BD = bookdepository, another seller of decks online

Yep :D BD tend to have stuff in while Amazon are still taking pre-orders. Mind you, since I bought this deck has gone up £2. Mine has been dispatched - yay!

DaughterOfDanu

I got my copy today :D

Love the minimal borders. Also love the backs!

I've done a few readings- definitely an easy one to work with and good for beginners who may want something a little less traditional art-wise.

Essjay

Mine's arrived too :D

First impressions are that I love it. I'm a big fan of steampunk which obviously help but there are a lot of little details that I really appreciate. The fact that the book is called a manual, the Victorian London skylines, the absolutely spot-on steampunk fashion. You can tell that this deck is done by experts in this subculture.

From a tarot point of view I totally agree with TreeLeafe - it's a good beginner deck but I think anyone would enjoy this deck. I had to laugh at the Queen of Wands as her cat is there in the horses bridle.

The book is great - especially good for the courts.

HighPriestess

Argh! Everyone has it but meeeeee!

Although, to be fair, I did order it from Chapters because I had a giftcard for them, but now I see it's on Amazon.ca and the wait is KILLING ME! GAH!

Cocobird55

I ordered mine from Amazon -- had a gift card. I'm looking forward to getting it.

iAmRiotEyes

Argh! Everyone has it but meeeeee!

Although, to be fair, I did order it from Chapters because I had a giftcard for them, but now I see it's on Amazon.ca and the wait is KILLING ME! GAH!

You are not alone, I don't have it yet and probably won't for a bit of a while. :/ I wish someone would upload pics or the site would do a review...

Essjay

I'll try and do some photos this morning. I'll just go and charge up my camera!

Eta: Any card requests?