Samhain/Halloween decks...new?

strings of life

It's almost done i don't want to waste time making graphics to post in here till I get all the ducks in order. I decided to do a limited edition of 100 decks, & each deck will be individually numbered, spider/snake back (which I haven't edited yet but I want to make it a little mo special). I am ALMOST DONE.

I really came on here just now because after doing all of them - the feel is really different, it's like the DOB at night on Samhain is what the deck is like, which has makes everything feel just a little different. The 6 of coins, well of course at night on Samhain that instantly looks like someone handing out candy to trick or treaters. The 3 of cups, well of course that morphs into three witches dancing....I didn't want it to be a campy cheezy halloween deck, lets just say it's kind of like "me". It's what I'd read with during Samhain. I haven't decided whether or not to use keywords. Probably not, it will just take longer. I'm going to make a certificate of authenticity but I think I'll just include it as one of the cards unless anyone especially wants a printed out signed version with an embossed seal...that's probably overkill. The artwork around the border is my original artwork.

Will post on here the minute it's done & give AT members first dibs at a discount sale price for the first 2 days, then I'll post it on Etsy & end the sale price. I really hope you guys like it, I really like it so far. Dark, old & creepy with a few ghosts.
Sounds perfect for the season!

I'll be away offline for almost a week (starting this Thurs. - the following), so I hope I don't miss out :(. I may have to PM my friend MoonGypsy to keep an eye out and help me order me one if this happens when I'm on vacation.

greatdane

I think having a card of authenticity in the deck sounds so cool! I have never had a numbered deck. Limited edition, but not numbered. I am trying to picture this new Samhain version of the Deck of the Bastard in my head and can't wait for pix! I think it's really great ATers get a shot at it before it goes up on Etsy because otherwise I think a lot of people here would miss it and it would just be gone. That's really nice you're putting it up here first. Usually I don't find out about a deck before it's been on another site like Etsy and is already sold out.

seven stars

IT IS FINISHED.....daughter wants to go to a movie, when I get home I will post some pix in a new thread for you guys to see what you think?

greatdane

Lol cruel! So cruel!

I hope it's a short movie :)). Kidding...enjoy..just hurry back lol CAN'T WAIT to see some pix!

Nica

I need this new deck of the bastard in plans!! It will be my first ever.

MoonGypsy

IT IS FINISHED.....daughter wants to go to a movie, when I get home I will post some pix in a new thread for you guys to see what you think?

i will be here sitting on my hands--trying not bite my nails, Elaine! :p...but enjoy your movie...:)

Disa

OMG - you just wait. I have something you are going to love. It's a surprise. 90% finished, give me a day. Got to finish details. OK I can't keep it a secret, let me just say, Special Limited Edition Samhain Deck of the Bastard, numbered. Ok gotta get back to work...more very soon.

I was hoping you'd say something like this :) woohoo!

greatdane

Hi Nica!

Don't know if you've seen pix of the original but there's a big thread here under tarot decks, just look up Deck of the Bastard. I can't wait to see what changes have been made! I guess we will know later today. To have this be a special limited edition that is Samhain/Halloween themed is very exciting. I don't think there can be too many Samhain/Halloween decks! And there really aren't very many.

strings of life

Yes! Great news!

[gets ready to pre-order]

greatdane

lol Aurarcana!

I feel like we're in a game show and are ready to hit the buzzer :)