Crow's Magick Tarot

Glass Owl

I have this deck also, and like it a lot. It's very unusual. It's not quite like anything else I've ever seen. It's such a strange combination of the natural and the synthetic (which is kinda what Mi-Shell was alluding to, sounds like). Also, I agree that it is shamanistic, though I've never been able to put my finger on what it is that makes it so.

This deck has a really strange, otherworldly vibe about it. It takes me places.

Me too! I just received it in the mail and wow! I found the imagery so unique and unlike any other deck I known. The only other thing I can perhaps compare my experience of seeing this deck is to is the feeling I get watching the documentary, The Cave Of Forgotten Dreams which is about the Chauvet cave in France. It contains "the oldest known pictorial creations of humankind." While those drawings are of other animals, it invokes a similar reaction from me. Of awe, of beauty. It is a pull that I can't quite explain, it comes from a deep, primal place, I think.

November's Dawn

Don't have that deck yet but from what I saw online I love it and I felt connection with it. Also it looks like a great deck for meditation, self development, expanding your consciousness and personal rituals. Will buy it very soon :)