Shadowscapes Tarot

Briar Rose

What a beautiful deck. Shadowscapes. AT had a picture of one of the cards (that caught my glittering eye) on the front page site this afternoon.

It's breathtaking.

Little Baron

There are more on the site as well. If you do a search, there are some threads about it.

I have to say that I find it very dull and a tad twee. But that is just opinion. The artist really is very talented, regardless of that.

I think that you may have to wait a bit of time though, for as far as I am aware, it is still a work in progress.

LB

Grizabella

That's an absolutely breathtakingly beautiful deck! I'm definitely going to keep watching for it to be published!

LittleBuddha, what is "twee"? I love those British terms that are so charming. :)

Nydia

HeavensVault said:
Shadowscapes. AT had a picture of one of the cards (that caught my glittering eye) on the front page site this afternoon.

It's breathtaking.
I, at first, thought you were talking about the Shadow Tarot, here: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/shadow/
I had just seen this on the front page, so I thought you had seen the same thing. I'm glad Alan Ross posted the link to what you really meant--very different from the Shadow!

Pumpkin

I think I'm in love too. Very beautiful art. I can't wait for that one. :D

Little Hare

Wow! what an intricate deck!

tarotreader2007

You posted a thread before I could meanie :D

I had it all planned out. Here I was thinking I had been led to a nearly uncultivated pearl of tarot artistry and here you have to ruin it! :D:D:D

This is definitely a beautiful deck. I love the artwork so much. I'm on the mailing list as of a week ago and am waiting for it too come out on deck so I can buy it. I don't think I'd read with it because I'd be afraid of damage :)

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

Anerin

The deck is awesome! Beautiful and rich in symbolism. But the images are so detailed that even the smallest possible version will be extremely difficult to shuffle.
Nonetheless the deck is definitely in my wish-list now)

temperlyne

The artwork is very good, the imagery original and intricate. But the pastels and girly fairy feel are just not my thing. At a glance all cards radiate the same feeling and personally I prefer decks that explore the extremes in tarot visually as well as symbolically if you know what I mean.
I have no doubt that this deck will make it into the AT top ten in its year of publication however!