Zombie tarot - Eight of Wands

shadowdancer

Put a cheerleader on roller skates, and she is ready to take on the world. Not sure about her baton of choice, but it looks well balanced, and could twirl quite nicely. Looks like her scores for technical merit might be okay, but not so sure about artistic impression. She looks a bit stiff legged if you ask me, but I guess zombies are not known for having great flexibility in the joint department. Well, she started near the back at one stage, but soon over took her fellow zombies, and is now closing in on the prize. (Why is it some humans never learn? - running in stilettos is about as useful as trying to hold in a fart after eating Christmas lunch). Anyway, you either stand in her way and get bowled over, or you move over and let her through. Either way, if she is on a mission it is best to clear the path for her. If she cuts through you with those skates, the zombies in the background will react quite quickly to the smell of blood. Well, as quick as it is possible for a zombie to react, but even then, if you insist on continuing with those stupid heels you will regret not putting your own skates on when you had the chance.

Attachments

• wands 8.jpg
    wands 8.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 841

krystalkitty

This card shows this zombie making her way forward she is on the move out to get what she wants and she is not going to let it get away.. as above this is hardly lightly in a pair of stilettos not looking where she is going.. but she knows that she is going to get what she wants so along the way why not grab a few tasty morsels chuck out a few plans and these look to come to fruitation also.. this cheer leader is doing well in this came...

ana luisa

Even though she can skate, swirl the baton (or should I say the bone), has bigger boobs than the girl in front, and a presumptuous attitude, there's also something intrinsically wrong with her. This card could show that although someone may LOOK capable and better than others, one may want to have a second look. Her skirt is shorter, her way is louder so boasting usually hides a flaw, lack of competence or insecurity.