What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

vee

Still waiting on the Lilac Twilight. Also have quite a few on the way: Light & Shadows, Revelations, Fairy Tale (lisa hunt), and Dante. o_O

Bhavana

Postman brought Julia A Turk's Travelog book (for use with the Navigators Tarot of the Mystic SEA)

Also the OOP Wolf Song cards.

Hexen 2.0 still on the way.

I didn't know the Wolf Song cards were OOP - yay! Good to know - just got a deck a few weeks back from a swap site. No box, though...:(

As for the postman, I'm expecting my Tarot to Go set I ordered a while ago to get here either today or tomorrow. I'm wanting that tiny Hansen Roberts pretty bad!

I LOVE this little deck! So cute! And the art translates well to a small size, you can still see everything perfectly, unlike some mini decks. Love the cardstock on this one too. You will be really happy with it.

I'm still waiting for my older editions of T. of the Cat People and RW, and am expecting the Silent Tarot to arrive today or tomorrow - and to that bunch, I've added Roots of Asia, and a Morgan Press Morgan Greer. And that is it for now - except maybe I might get the Parrott Tarot and the Sakki Sakki next week...but THEN that's it.

Elendil

My copy of Around the Tarot in 78 Days arrived. I have had a quick glance through. It looks like it contains some very interesting exercises/methodology....:)

MysticalMoose

I'm awaiting Steampunk Tarot in the mail <woo hoo> :party:

And from a local shop - a 2nd hand copy of Tarot Of A Moon Garden.. lovely Belgium printing, nice and satiny... pretty :D

Miss Divine

Just ordered a Crystal Visions for myself. My daughter has one and I need one too.:D... It's so enchanting and sweet!

Serenia

The Swedish online shop I ordered from was a bit faster than usual, and so I could fetch the Wildwood and the Vision Quest from the post office today! :) Most of the time it takes aaaages, because they have to order the decks from somewhere else first, but this time it was only 1 week between ordering and receiving the decks, which has to be considered really fast! :D
Both the Wheel of the Year underlying the Wildwood and the Indian symbology used in the Vision Quest are completely new to me, so I'll need some time to get into this. (By the way, I got the German version of the Vision Quest, including the paperback book. So if anyone wants to compare the contents to the English LWB, just PM me.)

Aaaand my Magical Forest (Taiwanese version) arrived at my parents' place yesterday! I've seen the cards via webcam, they seem to be fine and complete, but I won't see them in person before middle of June.

All three decks seem to be fascinating in their own way!

Chiriku

A second copy of the Morgan Greer, a deck I haven't used in over a decade, and bought for one reason alone: because I heard the new printing has a mirror-like glossy finish that I suspect would suit this artwork well. If this one's not glossy, Mr. or Ms. Postman shall be sending it off elsewhere at my behest.

Carla

French Cartomancy deck has shipped! :D

astronautica

Yayyy Roots of Asia is on its way from Myrrha! :D

Got a message from mum saying that a package arrived yesterday... have to wait until Tuesday to see what it is!

Gracie2k

Tarot of a moon garden sealed for £8.00 not sure if it is any good.Or if it was a worthy buy.
Box was completely different to one I have I don't know if its a new edition. are they
reprinting this deck even?

I just decided to auction a deck but, then fell in love with it. waste of 40p had to remove it. I hadn't even thumbed through the cards.