5 Batons - how may it be read?

yaraluna

I have been posting my views on the pips and noticed that I would like to continue my sharing of humble ideas about the pips.
I noticed that there is no review of the 5, 6,7, 8 batons, so here's the first one for the five batons.
my humble opinion...

*Please remember I use the Jodo-camion more than my Noblet.

Coming form the four of batons, the five shows a more gathered thought or action. In the previous Batons we see how each baton is on its own, non-touching with the others, until we get to the four and the weaving starts to happen.

Even though we start to see the weaving with the four, the sense of independence remains there for the batons. the sharing of space in this weaving manner gives a sense of strength and stability for the four.

With the five things get a bit tangled so to speak. there is the centre staff 'locking' the other four into position. where there used to be movement there is now stillness. thus the lack of flowers and more the leaves.
however, leaves are the means by which the plants gather the nutrients, etc for further growth and development.

for me this card is about slowing the process of the four of batons. or in a reading it can be about an interruption or person interfering with what is happening. either to help or hinder. take things slowly but surely when it comes to changing places, moving, or taking new projects, decision,etc

how do you read this card?
yara

Herzog

I see an openness to experiment, creatively or otherwise. Pushing the envelope on a project that's been stuck in limbo or going no where. A sudden breakthrough and the creative juices freed up... taking chances which might fail but the thrill of it is too enticing.

Sherryl

The Four, with those large open flowers top and bottom, has the feeling of well-being, vitality and flourishing. On the Five, the flowers are replaced by an upright rod. The party's over. We've had a break from our responsiblities and our projects. Now it's time to get back to work and ramp up our efforts even more.

Sometimes I like to set the suit symbols in motion. The upright rod stirs things up. If it stirs fast enough, it's like being in a blender with everything whirling too fast to cope with.

Sherryl