Did anyone else see the tarot reading on the show American Pickers?

OmSeaweed

The History Channel has a show called American Pickers about 2 guys who go out and buy antiques from individuals. On the show that aired last night (called: 5 Tons of Junk) the guys were in New Orleans and, at the end of the episode they had their tarot cards read (I just caught the end in a glimpse, it could've been a *very* beaten up Gilded Tarot?) It's always fun to see how someone else reads the cards.

Anyway, you can watch the whole episode online (or just skip to the last 5 minutes where the readings are,) here's the link: http://www.history.com/shows/american-pickers

OmSeaweed ॐ

Amanda

I don't think you can watch it yet...? Unless I'm doing something wrong..

Wisp Wings

I saw it and it was the Gilded tarot. I wish they showed more of the reading.

OmSeaweed

I've just tried bringing it up on the show's site (it must not be ready yet,) and I've checked on cable's OnDemand channel in the Freezone and it isn't ready there either. Let me check Hulu...nope, not yet. And YouTube? Not yet. Anywhere on the net? Eeeps! Not even on their website yet : ) Well, nobody can say I didn't try, lol : )

I'm guessing it should be at at least one of those places by next Monday (after their new show.)

(Wasn't that the most beat-up/loved deck you've ever seen? I'm with you on wanting to see the whole reading...I wonder if the show or the guys would put it online as an outtake if enough people asked them to?)

Amanda

Is it available yet, or maybe after today? I watch that show occassionally, but I missed this one and I really want to see it! :D

Amanda

I just happened to catch a rerun on this episode- very cool! Definitely a very beaten up Gilded Tarot deck.