General Oracles Study Group Week 13

DragonFae

Hi everyone, I hope you will have a little time this week to pull out your deck and have a go at this activity. It could be a bit of fun.

Go through your deck and pull any cards that remind you of someone you know. The cards do not have to represent a person to remind you of someone. Maybe a card that is about courage reminds you of a friend that has went through a bad time

or For example in my deck Wisdom from the Hidden Realms The Prison Waif card reminds me of my friends daughter (not because she's in prison either..lol)

Have some fun looking at the card and see what presents itself to you. Pick one or two that you feel confortable sharing here in this thread and post about them this week.

Happy Studies!

2dogs

Well I've failed on this one, I see my cards more as forces of nature or spirits, they don't remind me of anyone in particular.

2dogs

I did a bit of an exercise with my deck today though. I was walking the dogs round the park and it was raining a bit, then I remembered the Earth Magic Rain card talks about rain washing away all the dirt, purifying and refreshing, which made me feel more positive about it. :)

DragonFae

That's neat. I often see the cards in day to day life... it helps really add depth to meanings.