Spirit of the Wheel Meditation Deck

GryffinSong

Spirit of the Wheel Meditation Deck - SIGNUP

Is anyone interested in forming a study group for this deck? Or in discussing it, along with other animal guides/cards/methods? I just got this deck yesterday, and instantly connected with it in a way that hasn't happened in a long time. The artwork is luscious, and in my first spread last night, I felt instantly at home.

I LOVE this deck!!!

Edited to add: The study group is ON. Sign up here, and I'll start setting up the card threads.

silverwings94

I just saw the pictures for this deck and its awesome. I'm hoping to get it. If I do then I will join you in studying it.
S

poivre

I have this deck also.
Love the artwork.
Haven't done much with it except to drawn one card every
now and then when I feel I need to.

It's a keeper! :)

ros
:)

silverwings94

My deck should be on its way sometime next week I hope from Alamaris. As soon as it gets here I will let you know and maybe we can start to study it together.

WaterSong

I have this deck and love it....I too connect with it....I would love to study it further, so yes, count on me :)

xoxooxo

firefrost

I'll probably order one tomorrow.

I put an ISO on the trading forum but if anyone in the UK has them, they're obviously keeping them close!

So count me in :) (eventually...)

firefrost

I could wait no longer - it's ordered!

firefrost

I have it :)

Not had time to do anything other than look through it properly yet, but I will - first thoughts are that it's lovely. :)

silverwings94

I'm still waiting. Mine is coming from Canada so it takes awhile to get through customs. I'm hoping its here before I leave for Womongathering next Thursday. I'd like to take it with me and spend 4 wonderful and magical days there with it.

silverwings94

My deck has finally arrived from Canada.Thanks so much Alamaris. I have looked at all the cards and they are just beautiful. I felt so much energy in them.
Ready to study them with you. I will be gone from Thursday -Sunday this week at Womongathering.I'm taking them with me and see how they do ther.
I'll be ready to start on Monday when I get home.
S