Still working these out Tabi? My birthday is December 17, 1975

tabi

Neely75 said:
Still working these out Tabi? My birthday is December 17, 1975

My five year old has the same b-day as you. :D

Soul/Personality Card: 6 The Lovers
Year Card: 11 Justice (Strength)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty much going to leave it running as long as someone is asking. Honestly doesn't take that long to do and most people either A) Don't wanna do it or B) Have yet to figure out what anyone is trying to example on figuring it out. :)

tabi

Anyone interested?

cheekyminx

Yes please.

cheeky: 10/6/1976

could you also do my friends? B: 7/11/1977 & A: 10/2/1978. You don't have to do these, I'm sure i can work it out myself ;)

Many thanks.

AJ

tabi said:
03+07+1972=1982
1+9+8+2=20
2+0=2

Well hell you're right GA, sorry about that I was in a rush last night as I was leaving. Again sorry.
Tabi, when you break down anything over 10 don't you eliminate 1/2 of the majors? Seem like breaking down anything 22 and over would be more helpful knowledge? I too don't know what to do with the end result either, but I'd hate to think "I cudda been a contender" for a moon or star card

tabi

AJ said:
Tabi, when you break down anything over 10 don't you eliminate 1/2 of the majors? Seem like breaking down anything 22 and over would be more helpful knowledge? I too don't know what to do with the end result either, but I'd hate to think "I cudda been a contender" for a moon or star card

It really depends on the method you use. Anything from 1-9 is considered your Soul Card mostly I believe because of numerology. 10-22 is for the Personality and Year card. Do you need both or all three no not really but the Year card may help understanding some aspect of what is going on in your life at a certain point. For any of the cards you watch for them in your own readings to see if they come up. It could be a warning that you are going to be tested soon or you are struggling against the lessons they are trying to teach you. Or you can completely ignore it.

I'm in my Wheel Year, I personally hate change...yet now I have new people, a new schedule at work, and dealing with new things at home on top of it. *grrrrr* My Soul/Personality card is the same (Lovers) and I can't say that I am doing well with those lessons either...I am not good with relationships and it a continous state of struggle of what I should do and what I want to do. Choices have never been a strong suit either. *sighs*

I will say that most people really don't like their Soul/Personality cards. Lovers is one of my least favorite cards out of a tarot deck. *shrugging*

tabi

cheekyminx said:
Yes please.

cheeky: 10/6/1976

could you also do my friends? B: 7/11/1977 & A: 10/2/1978. You don't have to do these, I'm sure i can work it out myself ;)

Many thanks.

Cheeky:
Personality 21 (World)-I've seen this once before, personally I do think you are going to stop or break from reincarnation...personally opinion of course.
Soul: 3 Empress
Year: 7 Chariot

A:
Personality/Soul: 6 Lovers
Year: 9 The Hermit

B:
Personality: 19 Sun
Teacher: 10 Wheel of Forture
Soul: 1 Magician
Year: 12 Hanged Man

cheekyminx

tabi said:
Cheeky:
Personality 21 (World)-I've seen this once before, personally I do think you are going to stop or break from reincarnation...personally opinion of course.
Soul: 3 Empress
Year: 7 Chariot

A:
Personality/Soul: 6 Lovers
Year: 9 The Hermit

B:
Personality: 19 Sun
Teacher: 10 Wheel of Forture
Soul: 1 Magician
Year: 12 Hanged Man

thanks tabi ((hugs))

I think you are right here, I've been told before & I also feel it, that I will stop reincarnating or have one LONG break, but I too feel that this will be my last reincarnation.

zara

I would love some help with this. 23/9-78.

Thanks!

tabi

zara said:
I would love some help with this. 23/9-78.

Thanks!

Soul/Personality Card: 3 The Empress
Year Card: 14 Temperance