Pros and Cons Thread #3 - Enabling and De-Enabling

baconwaffles

Well, I am sold on Dame Fortune's Wheel. Beautiful and colorful and vibrant and exactly what I need. Thank you.

Nemia

So am I! Don't tell the other TOADIES... I'm off to spend my last shekels on the Dame Fortune's Wheel! Thank you for your help!

baconwaffles

So am I! Don't tell the other TOADIES... I'm off to spend my last shekels on the Dame Fortune's Wheel! Thank you for your help!
Got a pretty good deal on eBay. I saw a grew review of it on YouTube by sancistabrujoluis I think that's the name, and that sold me on it. A beautiful beautiful deck!

Nemia

Thank you! Great help!

rylla

Other TOADIES see you here too :D

Scarlet Woodland

This is the thread I was looking for! I need a bit of guidance with decks. My small collection consists of mainly TDM, and I love them all, but I am in search of something a bit different and colorful. I am currently looking for someone to sell me kitty kahane's tarot. I am considering Robert Place's vampire tarot and also DameDarcy's mermaid tarot. Kahane's has turned out tone a bit difficult to find unfortunately. I am looking for a fun-themed deck that breaks the mold. Cartoony, colorful and fun. Suggestions are welcome, I spent a considerable amount of time looking at deck reviews yesterday... 😯

The Sakki Sakki is wonderful. For a more affordable option the Halloween Tarot is genuinely magnificent too :)

Dee Ell

Whhhoooa, what? This is a thing? Oh my god this is a thing.

BRB BUYING IT and I'll let you know how it reads. ;)

But for real, I think that if you're into that kind of vibe--benevolent skeletal kind of deities set over many aspects of life and not just death--you should probably go for it. There aren't many decks suited to that particular need. Where is my ghede fabulous Baron Samedi deck, tarot world?!

I'm very much into the ambiguity of Santa Muerte ;)

I was stunned when I found it. Even if I'm not going to read with it, well, I'll have Santa Muerte deck. I don't think there's many. Now I have two decks to buy. Thanks :p ;)

Just a heads up if neither of you read Spanish so didn't see this review, there is a site showing the "fraud" of this deck as just a cash grab with literally the same image repeated over and over in every card coloured in differently and superimposed on a different background: https://www.google.com/search?q=tar...AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=511#imgrc=KM42Qa-u0uRixM:

I hope that helps (I didn't link to the page directly because you have to scroll way down to see the comparison images)

ETA: even the Hanged Man is just the same image simply rotated 180! https://www.google.com/search?q=tar...AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=511#imgrc=hA2q6lDuFC9rJM: