Best Bargains

greatdane

TAROT FOR CATS DECK AND BOOK like new

I have loved the look of this deck, even though just majors, since I saw it years ago.
I happened to see it today on Amazon, new, just with some wear on the box, DECK AND BOOK, for under....TEN DOLLARS INCLUDING shipping. Annnnd click.....!
Even if I don't use it a lot, I know I will use it and it's a great deck to introduce people, gently, to tarot, especially cat people.

foolMoon

The best bargain I got was an Aleister Crowley Thoth Tarot Deck (Large) for £8.

1JJ for 0.99p & Jonathan Dee Tarot for 0.99p were also nice bargains.

bleubohemian

Such amazing bargains!

Hi all. First post! I got a serious case of wishing when I read through these! I have to say, my best bargain was about a year ago. I had been wanting a Victoria Regina for, well, since I first saw it online and then sadly found out it was OOP and expensive. Every so often I would do a hopeful search around the net. One day I typed it into amazon and...what? 14.98 with free prime shipping?! The seller listed it as used in good condition, cards, box & book with no bag. It arrived with the cards still in plastic!! The book was brand new as well. Perfectly mint. I made my own lovely bag!

greatdane

Bleubohemian...

Great story about Amazon and I also have found some GREAT deals there through vendors who obviously didn't know about the decks. None as good as yours though! CONGRATS!

Starri Knytes

I just got a deck with bag listed for $150 reduced to $40 and a reduction on shipping too. Once you start asking questions the the price begins to fall.

daphne

Hi all. First post! I got a serious case of wishing when I read through these! I have to say, my best bargain was about a year ago. I had been wanting a Victoria Regina for, well, since I first saw it online and then sadly found out it was OOP and expensive. Every so often I would do a hopeful search around the net. One day I typed it into amazon and...what? 14.98 with free prime shipping?! The seller listed it as used in good condition, cards, box & book with no bag. It arrived with the cards still in plastic!! The book was brand new as well. Perfectly mint. I made my own lovely bag!

Congrats, wonderful catch, I so envy you :). I am also looking vor VR since I first saw it.

bleubohemian

Thank you Greatdane and Daphne! Sometimes it seems impossible, but there is always hope!

Le Fanu

Bring on the hate :D

Ok - get this - not long ago I saw a Greenwood on ebay (late last year?)

It was listed as "Tarot cards"

The picture was rather fuzzy but I recognised the 5 (I think) of Stones on top. The cards were "as new". I wrote to the seller who said yes there were 78 cards.

I think I paid 12 pounds for it. Or maybe it was 17 pounds including postage. Complete and pristine.

rwcarter

Ok - get this - not long ago I saw a Greenwood on ebay (late last year?)

It was listed as "Tarot cards"

The picture was rather fuzzy but I recognised the 5 (I think) of Stones on top. The cards were "as new". I wrote to the seller who said yes there were 78 cards.

I think I paid 12 pounds for it. Or maybe it was 17 pounds including postage. Complete and pristine.

See post 392. ;) I ain't hating on you. Congrats!

Le Fanu

See post 392. ;) I ain't hating on you. Congrats!
Just seen! $8.80 for your Greenwood. I now see I was overcharged. Harumph.

But I suppose it is two years afterwards. Prices do go up... :p