The Gothic Tarot by Vargo - Seven Of Pentacles

annik

The person at the gates makes me think of a mixture of two character. First, I think of the reliable Lurch from the Addams family. The second is the quick and witty butler from The Nanny.

The house makes me think of the house in Melmoth the Wanderer. The description at the beginning of the book fit well the card.

Whatever if it's all in our psyche or an inherited house, I feel the most important is what we will do with the house. We may repair it and brighten the surrounding of the house or we leave it there as it is and let it creeps us in. Or we may enter there at our own peril...

Alissa

I've really come to appreciate this particular card. I think I really understand it now, energetically... what it's trying to say (to me).

This house is about legacies. This house is all about what you sow, and what you reap. The work done before will continue to shape what you receive in the present; it will live through you and possibily even touch those who come after you.

If you stir up dark evils within your own home, you have soiled your own nest, turning it into psychically toxic ground. You will reap those evils and sorrows.

Despite all of these dire personal divinatory meanings, I still adore this house.

YukinoShirabuki

I think someone got this house as a reward. Or he was lucky to be born heir, who had long waited for, but who was forced to leave his parents' house. And now returns.