What's in your heart Spread

paisleyesque

So,

I got the 2 of cups in position # 11.

Do you think this could represent the amount of time in which I "find love?" Like perhaps it's telling me I'll find someone in two weeks/months?

Kahlie

paisleyesque said:
I got the 2 of cups in position # 11.

Do you think this could represent the amount of time in which I "find love?" Like perhaps it's telling me I'll find someone in two weeks/months?

You are welcome to post the complete spread in Your Readings, but else, going off only one card, I'd say that there are opportunities there to find love through one of your friends... :)

Kahlie

serenaserendipity

Thank you for sharing this...

It seems like it could be quite helpful to some people...

It's quite deep and introspective...

Serena

ookami670

Kahlie, great spread! I hope you don't mind, I made a sheet for it on Photoshop. Let me know what you think or if you want any changes done to it. I wasn't sure if you had wanted 12 and 13 to be upright or turned to make it look more like an arrow. Let me know so I can change it if I need to.

Kahlie

ookami670 that is beautifully done. Thank you.

I would place 11 more outwards along that diagonal line, so that 12, 13 and 11 form a triangle with 11 at the top so it forms the arrowhead. Not sure if I'm explaining that right.

Kahlie

ookami670

Here are two variations

I edited the file, and I came out with two variations.... let me know which one you want to be the official one.

When I created the first layout, I actually didn't know that you had intended for the 11, 12, and 13 to form the arrowhead. I had assumed that part was supposed to be the fletching of the actual arrow and the 9 was supposed to be the arrowhead. Thanks for clearing that part up for me.

Let me know what you think of these two.

Kahlie

I prefer variation 2, it's nearer to how I put the Cards when I do this Spread :)

Kahlie

ookami670

alright, variation two it is, then. I'm deleting the other posts and keeping this post up so that everyone will download the latest version of the spread sheet.

Attachments

• whats-in-your-heart-variation2.jpg
    whats-in-your-heart-variation2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 255