Decks with non-traditional imagery that still give a sense of RWS meanings

Shade

When I host my meetup and someone is newish and doesn't like the RWS, I hand them the Shadowscapes and they always love it. Shadowscapes all the way.

Maan

Phantasmagoric theater tarot, clover tarot, tarot of the sidhe, tarot ilusori, tarot of the absurd and bonefire tarot.
All a bit different but brilliant

FLizarraga

Tyldwick, I find.

2_Journey

I'm loving ALL the decks people are suggesting! My wish list just tripled in size overnight :) I think my favorites remain the Wild Unknown, the Hidden Realm, and now the Sidhe! I can't believe I missed this deck for so long! I think the Sidhe might be the winner, at least for now. The cards look so evocative and intuitive, but at the same time it looks like a deck that's got some meat to it, which I realize I'm going to need if this is going to be my only deck until the end of December.

And then when I get back to the US in December, ohhhh the shopping spree I'm going to have :D

Thank you all for your fantastic suggestions!

EightWands

I'm loving ALL the decks people are suggesting! My wish list just tripled in size overnight :) I think my favorites remain the Wild Unknown, the Hidden Realm, and now the Sidhe! I can't believe I missed this deck for so long! I think the Sidhe might be the winner, at least for now. The cards look so evocative and intuitive, but at the same time it looks like a deck that's got some meat to it, which I realize I'm going to need if this is going to be my only deck until the end of December.

And then when I get back to the US in December, ohhhh the shopping spree I'm going to have :D

Thank you all for your fantastic suggestions!

I recently bought the Sidhe .. One of my favorites too. If you go with that, you will not be regretful. Very evocative images, and the book is written in a way that will really spark your intuition.