What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

Serapis

Ordered the Byzantine Tarot earlier today.

Later tonight I was watching some youtube videos reviewing decks and was really struck by the Intuitive Tarot. I ended up promptly ordering it and then only found out afterwards that she(Cilla Conway) also worked on the Byzantine.

Looking forward to them both arriving around the same time and a bit inspired by the unexpected serendipitous confluence after having not ordered any other decks for many months.

HearthCricket

Not the postman, but a fun trip into Salem today yielded books, postcards, bones and other various goodies, plus some decks!

Alchemy 1977 England Tarot
Ancestral Path
Tarot of the Old Path
The Wicca Deck
Fairy Lenormand (picked up 2, am in love!)

Such a fun day!! :D

G6

Rohrig Spanish Version

Got the Rohrig Spanish version today! Bummer, the backs are two different shades of blue. Might try exchanging for hopefully a better printed copy.

Miss Divine

Couldn't resist the adorable Bohemian Animal any longer. Hopefully it will be here before next weekend.

RiverRunsDeep

I'm waiting for the Dark Goddess tarot, as well as a copy of the Tarot Egyptien
Grand Jeu Oracle de Dames that I found for a decent price on ebay.

I have never purchased an oracle deck, but out of curiosity, I looked at
some. Weeeelllll..... let's just say I have "several" oracle decks on their
happy way to me now. :D :bugeyed:

Cocobird55

I'm waiting for a special bag for Sulis for my Wild Unknown. She made one for herself, and had one left over. It's perfect for the deck.

Celtictarot

Beautiful Creatures Tarot on order :D aswell as Sacred Sites Oracle

Last I bought:

Hands of an Angel Oracle
Crystal Oracle
Magical Spell Cards
Ambika Waulters Chakra Oracle
Chakra Wisdom Oracle

hedface

Well, I did it.

After months of waffling and wondering if I was ready for it, I finally ordered the Aleister Crowley Thoth tarot. The price had dropped almost $6, so I couldn't rationalize putting it off any longer. It will be interesting coming from RWS, that's for sure!

chorphee

Just 15 minutes ago...the Malpertuis Lenormand and the Tyldwick tarot... must be the most beautiful decks I have ever touch.

Scorulia

I fell in love with the Tarot by Pole Ka, as soon as I saw it it was ordered, last saturday.
The same day, I ordered the "La corte dei tarocchi" deck, I had seen it a few months ago but couldn't afford it at the time.
And at last, the Belline oracle, I have been hesitating a long time (several months :D ) but I finally ordered it, as I don't like when something stays stuck into my head, it should be delivered on thirsday ! :)