What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Tarot dance

....I just ordered the Baby Voyager Intuition Tarot Deck, I think....this is a mini voyager tarot deck...& I collect mini decks....so I got to have it if possible....

....Just got an email from James Wanless and that he will mail the Baby Voyager early next week.......YEAH

nisaba

A dehumidifier!

While this was planned to reduce hangaround humidity and resultant mould in the bathroom (which is poorly ventilated), it may have a fringe benefit on the health of my Tarot collection as-and-when I use it in the rest of the household.

That's my justification for mentioning it here, anyway.

Yellow

I just ordered the Symbolon deck and the Alchemical Tarot by Robert M Place. I suspect they will take a while to get here.

mercuryempress

I've snagged the New Orleans Voodoo Tarot as a gift for myself for my birthday

decan

I received yesterday the Beasts of Albion deck. Very nice and cards are good quality!

I am waiting for another copy of the psycards (because the cards are a bit too thin), but it's very long when you order this deck.

Spiffo

The Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus Babalon Edition ... soon, so soon.

Barleywine

Got the Anna K yesterday. I love the images, as I knew I would from seeing them all on-line. The card stock is a bit too flimsy and seems fragile. I did just one riffle-shuffle so far and already put a tiny crease in one edge from my thumb. Guess I won't be doing much of that.

Yellow

Got the Anna K yesterday. I love the images, as I knew I would from seeing them all on-line. The card stock is a bit too flimsy and seems fragile. I did just one riffle-shuffle so far and already put a tiny crease in one edge from my thumb. Guess I won't be doing much of that.

I love the Anna K too. :) The Llewellyn card stock is not ideal but if you want to, you can also try to get the self-published version which she sells through her website. The card stock is a lot thicker, and the cards have thinner borders. I have both versions and I like them both, although I only really use the self published one.