Your Favorite Lenormand?

shadowdancer

I know a few have obtained Alone's Vision, and it is stunning.

I have it in bridge size, but had it printed recently in large (5.75 x 3.5) and added a yellow/gold border. Great for small spreads, and great if I want to have any framed for display. (See photo)

The other cards are also large, but these are one off ones I made for myself some time ago, with key words so I can have a crutch whilst learning. (Before latest silhouette decks have been showcased). They are next to bridge size to show size difference. No GT's with these ones - living room floor not big enough....lol. I did bridge size to start with, but combination of low / poor winter day lighting and long sightedness meant I had to use reading glasses, or sit right in front of a patio window in order to see the text properly.

I think that will be it for now, as I don't want to go the 'kid in a sweetshop' route I went with tarot, by buying every deck that catches my eye. I have another I made for myself based on a fantasy theme, Piatnik, Dust Bunny and Magisches. 6 should be more than enough. Heck who am I kidding...lol

Attachments

• IMG_9209.jpg
    IMG_9209.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 106

seven stars

geez I kept telling you guys to tell me what you wanted & I'd make it!

greatdane

well I kind of thought it would take you more

than nanoseconds! I couldn't be more thrilled, sevenstars! I wanted ONE great vintage looking deck, just without verses or inserts, oh yeah and preferably borderless, and taduh, in moments you just whipped it up! That's impressive. There are NO classic vintage decks like that I've seen, I thought it would remain my fantasy deck. You are now the official Lenormand fairy godmother!

MoonGypsy

geez I kept telling you guys to tell me what you wanted & I'd make it!

That's right, everyone! Our seven stars weaves magic, sweet, sweet magic!
time and time again! Don't miss out on the opportunity...;)

seven stars

you guys are hilarious but thank you, lol...

daphne

I know a few have obtained Alone's Vision, and it is stunning.

I have it in bridge size, but had it printed recently in large (5.75 x 3.5) and added a yellow/gold border. Great for small spreads, and great if I want to have any framed for display. (See photo)

The other cards are also large, but these are one off ones I made for myself some time ago, with key words so I can have a crutch whilst learning. (Before latest silhouette decks have been showcased). They are next to bridge size to show size difference. No GT's with these ones - living room floor not big enough....lol. I did bridge size to start with, but combination of low / poor winter day lighting and long sightedness meant I had to use reading glasses, or sit right in front of a patio window in order to see the text properly.

I think that will be it for now, as I don't want to go the 'kid in a sweetshop' route I went with tarot, by buying every deck that catches my eye. I have another I made for myself based on a fantasy theme, Piatnik, Dust Bunny and Magisches. 6 should be more than enough. Heck who am I kidding...lol

Nice. What deck is the top line? Where did you buy it from?

Lee

Nice. What deck is the top line? Where did you buy it from?

That's Alone's Vision Lenormand, looks like you can get it here.

ETA: I just tried to order and it wouldn't let me.

MoonGypsy

deleted... as there does seem to be some kind of glitch going on with the Creators website linking to Paypal...

MoonGypsy

Thanks... but it still won't let me. :( When I click "Add to Cart," I get a page that says "PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem." I e-mailed the seller, so hopefully they can fix it.

Yes, i found that out and adjusted my original post...

Good Luck, lee...i have it and it is a lovely deck. :)