Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

.traveller.

Will I get divorced this summer?

ETA - If I am scaring everyone off with this question, please just give me a random short reading, message from the Universe, instead of above question :p thanks!

It just seems like such a passive question for something that is important... are you looking for permission?
AQUARIUS 27
AN ANCIENT POTTERY BOWL FILLED WITH FRESH VIOLETS

If you want to smash what you have built and shared with your husband over the years (like the antique bowl), then yes. If you want to honor and treasure your bond, and take steps to refresh and renew your connection (the fresh flowers in the bowl), then no.
(ETA: I just realized that I used the wrong oracle... sorry.)

~
What does B think of D?

zannamarie

So just as I went to post this my internet connection dropped. Give me a few minutes and I'll answer your question .traveler.

dog-ring-stork
On time, these cards say steady and reliable delivery according to schedule.
She gave me a 10 day estimate so will be a while.

Will I get divorced this summer?

ETA - If I am scaring everyone off with this question, please just give me a random short reading, message from the Universe, instead of above question :p thanks!
Did you think you scared us off the question or are you a bit scared to see what we get? ;)
Sometimes I actually do things offline and I don't have the secret monkey-sex book so I'm still slow figuring out the cards. :D I wait until I have enough time to properly address questions.

Mountain - Flower - Snake
If the two of you can find the common, middle ground, things will be great so I don't think a divorce is coming. I think there are some challenges the two of you will need to overcome but with some positivity and a little ingenuity, by the end of summer your married life will be quite different in a good way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I realize no one can take advantage of me without my permission so what do I need to do or think differently so I plug my energy leaks from those sucking the energy out of me?

Padma

So just as I went to post this my internet connection dropped. Give me a few minutes and I'll answer your question .traveler.

She gave me a 10 day estimate so will be a while.

Did you think you scared us off the question or are you a bit scared to see what we get? ;)
Sometimes I actually do things offline and I don't have the secret monkey-sex book so I'm still slow figuring out the cards. :D I wait until I have enough time to properly address questions.

Mountain - Flower - Snake
If the two of you can find the common, middle ground, things will be great so I don't think a divorce is coming. I think there are some challenges the two of you will need to overcome but with some positivity and a little ingenuity, by the end of summer your married life will be quite different in a good way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I realize no one can take advantage of me without my permission so what do I need to do or think differently so I plug my energy leaks from those sucking the energy out of me?

Traveler, as Zannamarie said she'd answer your question, I will answer hers :) (and no, it wasn't a passive question - there just isn't much of anything left, including passion. Or a lot of feelings. But obviously, that will change! :D)

Zannamarie...I wasn't afraid to know... ;) but I am glad it will get sorted.

Fox, Bear: By being a little more strategic with people, and looking at their motives or actions, you will have the necessary strength to overcome the problem ones. i.e., thinking differently (being less accepting or open) will give you a stronger position.

ETA: Ugh - awkward explanation for Fox and Bear. What I was trying to say is if you will be the boss of you, and not allow others to boss you, you will overcome.

ETA x2: still awkward. I know what I am trying to say...lol!

zannamarie

I had to stop and feed the carrier pigeons who must be my internet connection today. :rolleyes:

What does B think of D?
I think someone contaminated your Lenormand deck. I don't have that card in mine. :p

Garden - Coffin - Ship
B thinks D is going to be ending D's more social side because of some business to attend to at a distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Padma

see above your last message, Zannamarie - I answered your question! :love:

zannamarie

see above your last message, Zannamarie - I answered your question! :love:
I did see that, but I was afraid to make too many changes before hittting the submit in case I had to start over. The pigeons were kind to me and sent it through. :laugh:

Fox, Bear: By being a little more strategic with people, and looking at their motives or actions, you will have the necessary strength to overcome the problem ones. i.e., thinking differently (being less accepting or open) will give you a stronger position.

ETA: Ugh - awkward explanation for Fox and Bear. What I was trying to say is if you will be the boss of you, and not allow others to boss you, you will overcome.

ETA x2: still awkward. I know what I am trying to say...lol!
Yes, I must put myself in the driver's seat and do what's best for me rather than what may be best for the other person and possibly to my detriment.

Lotus Padma said:
random short reading, message from the Universe
Book - Stars - Anchor
You will soon be receiving some information on guidance leading to more stability in your life. What gave you nightmares about being a potential shipwreck (because you imaged the worst instead of the best) will turn out to be a new emotional home environment. (Like how the sea creatures get a new home from a sunken ship only your new home won't have all the decayed stuff. :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message from the Universe?

Padma

I did see that, but I was afraid to make too many changes before hittting the submit in case I had to start over. The pigeons were kind to me and sent it through. :laugh:

Yes, I must put myself in the driver's seat and do what's best for me rather than what may be best for the other person and possibly to my detriment.

Book - Stars - Anchor
You will soon be receiving some information on guidance leading to more stability in your life. What gave you nightmares about being a potential shipwreck (because you imaged the worst instead of the best) will turn out to be a new emotional home environment. (Like how the sea creatures get a new home from a sunken ship only your new home won't have all the decayed stuff. :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message from the Universe?

Wah! Yes, you put the Fox/Bear exactly in the right words! :D

That was very reassuring, thank you so much for that little reading! :love:

Lily, Mountain: Lower chakra is blocked - get with the monkey program ;) some grounding crystals might help - garnet feels like a good choice at this time.

Will we finally get that payout we are waiting for - before end of June, perhaps?

zannamarie

Lily, Mountain: Lower chakra is blocked - get with the monkey program ;) some grounding crystals might help - garnet feels like a good choice at this time.
Still looking for the right monkey. :D
Actually I still have yet to regain my normal energy level from the illness, but I'm getting there. Those monkeys better watch out. ;)

Lotus Padma said:
Will we finally get that payout we are waiting for - before end of June, perhaps?
Can one do timing with Lenormand?
Storks - Snake
Looks like there is a change coming in July (since both cards have 7's in them) and there is a woman involved who may be blocking the payment. Maybe you can head her off at the pass?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I hang tight with my current vehicle or should I start exploring other options (ie. perhaps because my life might be changing in the near future)?

autumn star

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I hang tight with my current vehicle or should I start exploring other options (ie. perhaps because my life might be changing in the near future)?

Clover + Child

It looks like it might be a good time to start exploring other options, with the clover on your side you might have some luck finding something new that suits that your situation. The child with clover seems to indicate a happy/lucky new start :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guidance about the changes I want to make in my life?

autumn star

Sorry for the triple posts ... I don't know how that happened.