Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

.traveller.

Maybe you're allergic to coconut. I did run across info on it when I was investigating some of my food issues.

Dog - House
C.C. is in the dog house about something C. C. did and will likely be there for a while unless some serious repenting is done. The other person is really peeved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What type of destination should be my next out-of-the-area trip?
Most likely I am allergic to coconut, on top of being sensitive to sulfites.

CC is a veterinarian... :D
House suits him, and Dog too. Last night was weird, not sure what to think. He's a good man, but wrong for me I guess.

Key-Mountain
Definitely the Mountains, especially if you have some place definite in mind. Mountains would be good for you.

~
What good news coming up for me?

zannamarie

CC is a veterinarian... :D
House suits him, and Dog too. Last night was weird, not sure what to think. He's a good man, but wrong for me I guess.
ROFL. It might not be bothering him that he's in the doghouse. :laugh:
I didn't get the sense the doghouse issue had anything to do with you so maybe his mind wasn't totally present last night.

.traveller. said:
Key-Mountain
Definitely the Mountains, especially if you have some place definite in mind. Mountains would be good for you.
Kind of hard to keep myself away from mountains. :)

.traveller. said:
What good news coming up for me?
(I'm using the ATF Community Oracle which has a few additional cards.)
Snake - Joker of Spring - Anchor
Something will come up that will drive you up a tree and bug you so much that you'll make a new beginning which will catapult you to a new place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Describe the friend who will help me make the decision?

.traveller.

ETA: I figured out what the seizure/fit was from. I had a bad feeling that it had to do with my sister, and I received confirmation of it this evening. She's not responding to anything. In the past, I've always known when she was hurt or sick, because I felt it too... even when she had morning sickness and hadn't told anyone she was pregnant. I knew.
My heart is breaking.
She's leaving us.

(I'm using the ATF Community Oracle which has a few additional cards.)
Snake - Joker of Spring - Anchor
Something will come up that will drive you up a tree and bug you so much that you'll make a new beginning which will catapult you to a new place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Describe the friend who will help me make the decision?

anchor-tower
The friend is someone who does not travel much, if at all, and you haven't seen them in a very long time. They may be tall, with either wide hips, or some kind of back/spinal issue that keeps them from getting around as much as they might wish.

~
Who or what will bug me that much and why?

zannamarie

ETA: I figured out what the seizure/fit was from. I had a bad feeling that it had to do with my sister, and I received confirmation of it this evening. She's not responding to anything. In the past, I've always known when she was hurt or sick, because I felt it too... even when she had morning sickness and hadn't told anyone she was pregnant. I knew.
My heart is breaking.
She's leaving us.
(((.traveller.)))

.traveller. said:
anchor-tower
The friend is someone who does not travel much, if at all, and you haven't seen them in a very long time. They may be tall, with either wide hips, or some kind of back/spinal issue that keeps them from getting around as much as they might wish.
The friend that immediately came to mind doesn't have back issues although she does have a foot issue. However, she's living/taking care of her sister who is wide and had back issues among other problems. Right now she's probably the anchor for her sister and bil.

.traveller. said:
Who or what will bug me that much and why?
Moon - Fox - Rider
A red-head(maybe?) who has recognized your work in the past but has also been a cunning competitor of sorts will send a message.

As far as why? Mice
A comment associated with the loss of work status.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What might be causing the dryness inside my nasal passages at night?

.traveller.

Moon - Fox - Rider
A red-head(maybe?) who has recognized your work in the past but has also been a cunning competitor of sorts will send a message.

As far as why? Mice
A comment associated with the loss of work status.
Redhead? If a guy then it could either be one of the ex-boyfriends or the infamous H. I'd probably crap myself if any of them got in touch. lol

zannamarie said:
What might be causing the dryness inside my nasal passages at night?
first pull: cross+letter
second: coffin+ring

You're sick, it's a double whammy of that and the medicine drying you out and making you (your skin) more sensitive to the air circulation through your nose. The letter I read as skin, and the ring as flow of air. The other two I read as indicative of the sickness you've been recovering from (the cross I saw as medicine)... I tend to see those more often for illness than I do Tree (which is more about being healthy to me).

~
What was my relationship to the redhead in question?

zannamarie

first pull: cross+letter
second: coffin+ring

You're sick, it's a double whammy of that and the medicine drying you out and making you (your skin) more sensitive to the air circulation through your nose. The letter I read as skin, and the ring as flow of air. The other two I read as indicative of the sickness you've been recovering from (the cross I saw as medicine)... I tend to see those more often for illness than I do Tree (which is more about being healthy to me).
I'm not taking any meds per se. Only doing a sinus wash which has salt and some bicarbonate in it (the standard packet) and they're supposed to be good for tissue although I'm not so sure. Was thinking of cutting back on the frequency of the washes. That might help.

.traveller. said:
What was my relationship to the redhead in question?
scythe - key - book
Someone you cut out of your life during a key educational phase of your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is the sinus wash helping or slowing the healing? (I'm sure it helped to start but now I'm not so sure.)

.traveller.

I'm not taking any meds per se. Only doing a sinus wash which has salt and some bicarbonate in it (the standard packet) and they're supposed to be good for tissue although I'm not so sure. Was thinking of cutting back on the frequency of the washes. That might help.

scythe - key - book
Someone you cut out of your life during a key educational phase of your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is the sinus wash helping or slowing the healing? (I'm sure it helped to start but now I'm not so sure.)
That would be H, if you hear a weather report saying that hell has indeed frozen over... you'll know that he got in touch. :laugh:

ring-lilies-child
It's helping, but also perpetuating... I think it's keeping things clear so you can heal... cutting back a little might be good though if it's drying you out too much. I've never used a sinus wash, so I'm no help beyond the cards.

~
Anything I should know regarding H currently?

zannamarie

That would be H, if you hear a weather report saying that hell has indeed frozen over... you'll know that he got in touch. :laugh:
I'll put Jim Cantore of the weather channel on alert. :D

.traveller. said:
ring-lilies-child
It's helping, but also perpetuating... I think it's keeping things clear so you can heal... cutting back a little might be good though if it's drying you out too much. I've never used a sinus wash, so I'm no help beyond the cards.
The new doctor I started with a month ago wrote me a 'prescription' to use it with a steroidal nasal spray in an attempt to get rid of the last bits of the infection. However, I'm allergic to the spray so I've been doing my best to get by without it since taking Benedryl to counteract the itchiness and hives was drying out the sinuses and thus negating the effect of using the spray (which was working despite the reaction).

.traveller. said:
Anything I should know regarding H currently?
Fish - Owls - Fox
I drew the fox again so apparently H still has red hair. :p
H is apparently doing well financially and is in cahoots with someone who helps promote his work in a clever/cunning manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does the Universe want me to notice by taking the slow route to healing (that I might not notice if I hurried up and healed)?

.traveller.

Fish - Owls - Fox
I drew the fox again so apparently H still has red hair. :p
H is apparently doing well financially and is in cahoots with someone who helps promote his work in a clever/cunning manner.
He's more a "promoter", unless he's taken to selling his body I don't know what his "product" would be. Could those cards point to being in Sales or marketing?

zannamarie said:
What does the Universe want me to notice by taking the slow route to healing (that I might not notice if I hurried up and healed)?
fish-snake-whip

the Universe wants you to finish your book.

~
Does H intend to contact me?

zannamarie

He's more a "promoter", unless he's taken to selling his body I don't know what his "product" would be. Could those cards point to being in Sales or marketing?
I was getting a sense of someone else with the owls but it could be whoever he is promoting is touting his good work so he's getting more work because of it.

.traveller. said:
fish-snake-whip

the Universe wants you to finish your book.
I was working on it when I asked the question in the other thread about going to the thrift store. You pulled 'Keep up the good work' :D but said I should visit the thrift store. I worked on it a bit more but then zonked out for a 2+ hr nap. I needed to get moving when I woke so I did take a quick trip to the store.

.traveller. said:
Does H intend to contact me?
Heart - House - Dog
These cards really say to me that he will. Might the memorial service trip put you in closer proximity to H? He might learn of your sister's passing and that would put thoughts of you in his radar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Besides sleeping what else can I do to help shore up my health?