The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Tarot Orat

Oops! Yeah, I missed a knife. My source image does have nine, I must not have copied one over. I'll fix it as soon as I finish my coffee!

reall

@TarotOrat fantastic freaky card with direct message! like it!XD ;)))

nisaba

Great news!

I am about to take delivery of a new computer (and give this festy and unusable tablet back to its owner, grateful as I have been for its presence).

I have now lost my camera, but I took my "card", which is actually a three-dimensional artefact and not a flat image at all, to visit a friend, and he photographed it. When I have laptop, I'll be resizing it and sending it along with my notes for the card to the email address: an estimated two to three days.

Finally! Pheew! Once it is sent I won't have to check for landmines planted under my bed by irate ATers. I can fully understand you being stroppy with me, which is why I am bringing the good news here as soon as everything has been firmed up.

I think I'll be making the other 77 cards in the same physical-object-format: doing the one really whetted my appetite for a complete deck that I can leave on shelves and furniture around the house, and even fill up with stuff.

A side-benefit of volunteering for the card, even though it coincided with computer and meteorological collapses, was that in deciding what format it was, I ended up replacing all my old, shrivelled-up glasspaints with new, fresh, better ones. I used to work weekend markets years ago selling painted glassware. Now I'll be filling the house with Tarot glassware. I'm excited.

... smiling ...

Flames

Landmines planted under your bed by irate ATers??!! Who??!! No one here, I assure you. ;)
Thanks so much for the great news and glad to see you're doing well.
Take good care, Nisaba. Hope to see you soon on the forum. :heart:

reall

nissy happy you are doing well!^^ like 3D tarot and glassware!^^
now im even more interested to see what you have for us?^^ ;))

p.s dont worry about landmines it's not our style!^^ XD ;)))))))))))

nisaba

[Or, if you don't have a dropbox account,
<cheerfully> That would be me!

you can send the images directly to Reall's email address astrokartes@gmail.com so she can add it to the shared folder.

Done! Just this minute.

Months ago, I knew what I wanted to do - as a drawing. Couldn't get it to work. Then I was reminiscing about years ago, when I used to buy glasses, decanters etc, paint them up, and sell them at weekend markets, and how much I enjoyed doing that. And bingo! I knew why I couldn't draw it: it needed to be on glass, and the glass photographed.

Then I thought, I could do a whole deck, in time, after I get the Nine Wands out. I could have jars, bottles and glasses with Tarot motifs, scattered throughout the house! What a brilliant idea!

So the collaborative deck gets the photograph featuring my left hand, and I get to keep the actual bottle as the start of a different three-dimensional deck. Now that I've finally got back online and sent the image off, I have begun the Ten Wands. I'm excited.

A physical deck.

How would you read with it? <laughter>

Flames

That sounds very exciting, Nisaba. What a great idea!! Thanks for sending the 9 of Wands to Reall. I look forward to seeing it...and I am happy to say that all 78 cards for the 5th AT Deck are, officially, completed. THANK YOU! :)

:thumbsup: