The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Flames

Hurrah! It will be wonderful to see the whole thing all together :party:

Thank you again for all your hard work - all of you!

Yes, Hurrah!! :) It's been so hard to stay quiet but since Nisaba asked, I had to share!! :D I'm counting the minutes...it's only a matter of time...And, thank you for your hard work, as well!

rota

It's all coming together. Now I really can't wait to experience it! Glad to have been part of this.

gregory

Flames, reall and Seven_stars - thank you so much for all your work. :) And to frejasphere for the book, and to Gulliver for starting it up. I know from bitter experience that organising these things is no picnic.

reall

5ATDeck completed!:)))

Dear contributors!
I’m happy to announce 5 ATDeck is finally completed!
all contributors please check your e mail/pm for note with link for download card designs and booklet!:))
Note; you don’t need to log on dropbox just klick on x to close log window and then on blue download button, if there is a problem feel free to note me!^^ :))

PLEASE RESPECT COPYRIGHT STATEMENT AND DON’T SHARE THIS LINK!

Thank you all for your time and contribution in creating this unique deck and book set!

Special thanks to;
frejasphere for wonderful e book design
and seven stars for unique borders and card back design!

and my production team comrade Flames!^^ :))

Hope we all enjoy this beautiful deck and book we created together!^^

dancing_moon

Congratulations everyone! An amazing piece of work and lots of fun along the way! :D

My special thanks and admiration go to our awesome and super hard-working technical team: (in alphabetical order) Flames, frejasphere, Gulliver, reall, sevenstars! It wouldn't happen without you, guys! :thumbsup: :party: :royal: :livelong:

gregory

Yes indeed - thanks to you ALL - it's FABULOUS.

When does it come up for readings here ? ;)

Flames

Congratulations everyone! An amazing piece of work and lots of fun along the way! :D

My special thanks and admiration go to our awesome and super hard-working technical team: (in alphabetical order) Flames, frejasphere, Gulliver, reall, sevenstars! It wouldn't happen without you, guys! :thumbsup: :party: :royal: :livelong:

Thank you, dancing_moon! What a process this has been! I am so happy to have been a part of this amazing project and to have worked with such wonderful people! :)

Flames

Yes indeed - thanks to you ALL - it's FABULOUS.

When does it come up for readings here ? ;)

Hi greggs!! :) Still waiting to hear back from Solandia...I'll nudge one more time...she could be away...I'll find out soon enough.

Flames

reall

Thank you, reall, for being a great partner and friend! We couldn't have set this up to work out better than it did. Remember how we wondered whether we could pull this off?! Well, we did!! And, with the help and support of amazing and creative people! :heart: Life is good and great things can come out of sticky situations and circumstances, don't you think? ;)

Hope you're relaxing in the sun with a sweet drink in hand and a good book!! :)

Talk soon...

blue_fusion

Thanks everyone for this wonderful deck, most especially to our extremely dedicated organizing team! :):thumbsup: good job everyone! :)