The Aces in early dating stages

Does everyone have specific examples of how the aces played out in the early stages of dating? Of course, it makes sense the see the aces early in a potential relationship because they represent the seed being planted, or the possibility of coming to fruition. I'm just curious if others have examples of what each ace meant, or if aces often fizzle out.

Here are my takes:

Ace of Swords - definite communication, and usually deeper discussions beyond small talk.

Ace of Wands - chemistry! Flirting, attraction on both ends

Ace of Cups - connecting on an emotional loving, expressing feelings

Ace of Pentacles - a date

Thoughts?

gusbernardes21

I guess aces make you open a way because talkes abouy beginningt in the matter of relationshipis I guess that most show.its ace of cups.. but other ways in a early dates means lake of comunication or lake of will depents or begining.. the ace of show could meaning a begining of break

I guess aces make you open a way because talkes abouy beginningt in the matter of relationshipis I guess that most show.its ace of cups.. but other ways in a early dates means lake of comunication or lake of will depents or begining.. the ace of show could meaning a begining of break

So do you think they are more often negative?

barefootlife

I could also see Ace Pents being a friendship that turns into something more, given the suit's reference to familial and platonic relationships.

Ruby Jewel

Does everyone have specific examples of how the aces played out in the early stages of dating? Of course, it makes sense the see the aces early in a potential relationship because they represent the seed being planted, or the possibility of coming to fruition. I'm just curious if others have examples of what each ace meant, or if aces often fizzle out.

Here are my takes:

Ace of Swords - definite communication, and usually deeper discussions beyond small talk.

Ace of Wands - chemistry! Flirting, attraction on both ends

Ace of Cups - connecting on an emotional loving, expressing feelings

Ace of Pentacles - a date

Thoughts?

Like any seed you plant, if you water it and give it a little sunshine, it will sprout....

Like any seed you plant, if you water it and give it a little sunshine, it will sprout....

So are my interpretations similar to what you think each Ace would sprout into? Is that how you see each card manifesting?

I could also see Ace Pents being a friendship that turns into something more, given the suit's reference to familial and platonic relationships.

Oh that's a good point! I hadn't thought of that before.

EvaSegovia

I don't have any direct experience to share, but yes, I agree with your take on the Ace of Swords, Wands, and Cups. As for the Ace of Pentacles, I'd be tempted to see it as perhaps a common interest in something tangible, such as art, architecture or maybe the stock market, etc. On the other hand, it might just indicate a nice restaurant with good food and wine... I think the Aces indicate POTENTIAL in these areas (communication, chemistry, etc.) I think you would need to look to other cards in the spread to determine if anything lies beyond potential. In other words, if you have the Ace of Wands, it doesn't necessarily mean you'll end up in the sack :+)

Ruby Jewel

So are my interpretations similar to what you think each Ace would sprout into? Is that how you see each card manifesting?

The seed, like the Ace, represents energy, and that energy will follow the plan of the suit, the result of your gardening skills being found in the end result. If you plant an apple seed and water it, you'll get an apple tree. The Ace of Cups might end in a happy marriage and family; the Pentacle in a beautiful garden, or a job on Wall Street; Ace of Wands might end in a great Art Show; the Ace of Swords in discovery of a great truth or graduating with honors from Columbia University. I see the Ace as a card of "dreams".... if you have a dream and you work toward it, it can become a reality. Of course, you don't get any guarantees: a hail storm can wipe out your garden, the love of your life may become an alcoholic; you may lose your job and go bankrupt; and the Art show could get cancelled. The beautiful thing about the seed is that if you have the strength and power of the tiny seed in your nature, you will get back up and replant. You can dream and grow until you die...and maybe even beyond.....if you are that Ace.

I don't have any direct experience to share, but yes, I agree with your take on the Ace of Swords, Wands, and Cups. As for the Ace of Pentacles, I'd be tempted to see it as perhaps a common interest in something tangible, such as art, architecture or maybe the stock market, etc. On the other hand, it might just indicate a nice restaurant with good food and wine... I think the Aces indicate POTENTIAL in these areas (communication, chemistry, etc.) I think you would need to look to other cards in the spread to determine if anything lies beyond potential. In other words, if you have the Ace of Wands, it doesn't necessarily mean you'll end up in the sack :+)

Haha! Yes, but every time I see that potential (in any spread), for myself or someone else, I want to figure out how to make the most of that particular Ace. They give me a "seize the moment" type of feeling. I suppose that's why I'm curious to how people see them manifest. I want to know how to fulfill their potential!