"Dark" RWS Clone - does anyone own this deck?

photokat

This is funny:

Can I get my bag & reading cloth in a color that will match my sofa?

Yes, if your sofa matches the cards. The bags & Reading cloths are handmade, color coordinated to match the deck they were meant to serve, as they are a set. No other color/ pattern choices are available.

Welf

photokat said:
OMG .... we freaked the poor guy out :

http://boltcutterdesign.net/torder.html

LOLOL!
roflmao... When I sent him my payment in the comment part of paypal where I had to put my order and confirmation number I said something like... bet you are inundated with orders for this deck... little does he know eh... poor bloke...

Welf

photokat

Welf said:
roflmao... When I sent him my payment in the comment part of paypal where I had to put my order and confirmation number I said something like... bet you are inundated with orders for this deck... little does he know eh... poor bloke...

Welf

Ha - like I said earlier : Tarot Monsters attack !

Floss

I just ordered mine ... haven't even read this thread past the first post yet!! hehehehehe

Welf

photokat said:
Ha - like I said earlier : Tarot Monsters attack !
Actually, I just sent him an email with a link to this thread...

This is the bit that I like, from the David Carradine tv Kung Fu series...

(I know, just be patient. All will be answered in time Grasshopper.)

I think why I got my order through so fast was that I didn't ask any questions for him to reply to.. I just ordered the Dark Deck...

Welf

nicky

sent my email...this is really an awesome deck

photokat

Floss said:
I just ordered mine ... haven't even read this thread past the first post yet!! hehehehehe

You are crazy ..... not just YOU but ALL OF YOU! Hahahaha

(and me , too!)

Still waiting for my invoice to secure my deck ....

WHY DID I ASK A QUESTION?

WHYYYYY ?????

*sniff*

Floss

But how gorgeous are they?? When I got the BG and Vr, I had this wild fantasy about 'combining' the decks giving light and dark together in a reading ... didn't work ... the BG is much tooooo dark and the idea, although it seemed like a good one at the time just didn't work in reality with them. BUT NOW ... with this light and dark deck .... just maybe .... !

Wendywu

Well Photokat - if my family goes without goodies in the holidays I shall point them firmly at you - it's all YOUR FAULT lol (just kidding babes - I already got their stuff .....)

I ordered one of the dark decks and now I follow the link and see the light cards and want some of them too. Aaaargh. They're going to have to wait a while and I'll just have to hope they still got them when I have more spare cash.

Oh I love this deck - is there a tongue hanging out gimme gimme icon?