New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Beanfeasa

Original mythic

I won what I thought was a black backed mythic deck 1986 on eBay.
It is 2 different backs, blue and black, missing a hanged man and some extra cards, queens all have some writing on them. Looks like code for keywords.
And I won't lie, it smells of cigarette smoke too. I'm putting the lot in in a ziplock bag with silica gel packs to see if it lifts the smell some.
Anyone want spare cards let me know what you need, I'll see if I have it
Anyone want the lot, give me a shout

It's gone to a better home!

EmberLeo

Silica doesn't help all that much with dry smells in my experience. You might add baking soda, I suppose.

But for settled cigarette smoke on materials you can't wash off, I'd say you'll probably have better luck with that just letting them air out thoroughly, spreading them out someplace that gets plenty of airflow. Maybe wait for a nice, sunny day and let them sit out on a dry blanket in the shade where there's a breeze?

Given that they're already damaged, you could also try wiping them down briskly with rubbing alcohol, but I'd only do that if they're at least slightly laminated.

-E-

Beanfeasa

Silica doesn't help all that much with dry smells in my experience. You might add baking soda, I suppose.

But for settled cigarette smoke on materials you can't wash off, I'd say you'll probably have better luck with that just letting them air out thoroughly, spreading them out someplace that gets plenty of airflow. Maybe wait for a nice, sunny day and let them sit out on a dry blanket in the shade where there's a breeze?

Given that they're already damaged, you could also try wiping them down briskly with rubbing alcohol, but I'd only do that if they're at least slightly laminated.

-E-

Thank you, some good tips there

mercuryempress

I know I'm reaching

Basic Tarot Gudrun Dobratz

I know not much people have this but I just got an incomplete deck

I need the Knight Queen and King of Cups

AJ

I just got the Oracle of the Dreamtime last week, which is very beautiful. Unfortunately, it is missing the No. 16 Kangaroo card.

If somebody had a card they could spare, I would be ecstatic. Otherwise, I would be happy with a high quality scan so I could make my own card. Can anyone help me out? Thank you :)

It's really a lovely oracle that I'm really looking forward to getting to know.

One of my favorites.sending PM re: scan

AJ

Sacred Isle Tarot

Ace of Wands? Anyone have a broken deck? Thanks Sharyn

csmith0406

Revelations Tarot Zach Wong

Hi, I received a deck book set missing the last 5 wands, and they sent me another and told me not to bother returning it. Anyone need the book or cards?

Ruby Jewel

Titania's Fortune Cards

This is deleted as I located the lost card.

ram

Looking for vtg Robert Wang Golden Dawn Tarot Judgement 20

Hi everyone!

I just received an older "The Golden Dawn" Tarot and it is missing the Judgement card. I actually noticed the seller had disclosed they didn't know if it was complete but in my haste I missed it.

I thought I would give the forum a try, I hate to return it, it's a neat deck.

Thanks!

RichardG

Looking for vtg Robert Wang Golden Dawn Tarot Tree Of Life card.

Hi All.
Like ram before me, I also have a broken vtg Robert Wang Golden Dawn Tarot deck.
Mine is missing the Tree of Life card.

Perhaps some-one will be able to help me and ram out at the same time. :grin:

Somehow :confused: I have two copies of Wang's 'An introduction to The Golden Dawn Tarot ' book, which is listed in the LWB that comes with the deck. I'll happily to send it to the donator of the Tree of Life card. It's a Samuel Weiser, Eight Printing from 1992 in immaculate unread condition (except for where price sticker used to be on the front cover.
If the card doesn't come my way, I'll list the book in the Giveaway thread.

Thanks,
Richard.