Justice as why he keeps protecting me?

CCTheGreat

Well, I don't see the Justice card as a benevolent card, it is cold, detached, it's not really about to take care of someone else or to protect.

Of course if you are on the right side of the law, there will be a protection, or if you have a good attorney!

Exactly, I understand what you mean by it not really being about feelings or relationships or looking out for someone. However, as someone who did law western thought still holds 'divine law' as strand of thought. That's the only way I can see this being relevant here.

CCTheGreat

Is this an unsettling time for you? You mention you're feeling vulnerable. These feelings could give rise to the kinds of dreams you've been having. Maybe, you're looking for something outside of yourself, something bigger than yourself, a higher power (whatever you want to call it), to help ease these feelings. So, it shows up as someone 'protecting' you in dreams...and with Justice, maybe it means, balance will be restored or that what you're feeling will ease up in time or that whatever is going on for you, you need to trust that someone is looking out for you, that you can ask for guidance when you need it. He could very well be a 'balancing force in your life', as you put it. How do you feel when you have these dreams? Do YOU feel protected? Look to your feelings and you may see something about Justice you hadn't considered before. Maybe the Angel in the Justice card reflects the person who's protecting you in the dream. And this seems to be what you're needing in your life at this time.

Not so much unsettling but feeling stuck and frustrated with my circumstances.
you need to trust that someone is looking out for you, that you can ask for guidance when you need it.
Are you him because you sound exactly like him here.

How do I feel? Protected, safe and but it's more than that it's like it unfolds the way it should. Like it doesn't feel like some over the top grand gesture. More just like expecting to look up and see something and being like ''Oh yes, there it is''.

CCTheGreat

Maybe you are justifying yourself for why you are keeping that BF? Not justify=justice, but in your head, you are seeing why he is worth keeping: he balances you, protects you and bolsters your ego. Not a bad reason to keep him around.

Maybe in your dream you are "telling" others this fact.

barb

I've never thought of this. I think you might be right. As a skeptical and fearful person (especially when it comes to love) and I think this is my subconscious trying to communicate to me exactly why I ''keep him around''. I've this dream in many different versions. He's protected me in various degrees and scenarios of danger.

Flames

Not so much unsettling but feeling stuck and frustrated with my circumstances.
Are you him because you sound exactly like him here.

Sound like who? The 'protector'/your boyfriend? Wise words, wouldn't you say? ;)

How do I feel? Protected, safe and but it's more than that it's like it unfolds the way it should. Like it doesn't feel like some over the top grand gesture. More just like expecting to look up and see something and being like ''Oh yes, there it is''.

That's very beautiful. So there's a sense of reassurance, right? You seem pretty in touch with what's going on for your right now...so, I think you need to TRUST in THAT, in the process and know that you won't be lead astray...allow things to unfold as they will...I think Justice may also be telling you to trust in yourself more, what you think and feel is 'right' for you. There's a sense you already know the answer but may be doubting, out of fear of the unknown. All the best to you!

Barleywine

The person is my albeit complicated - boyfriend. We're currently long distance but plan to see each other soon. Apart from this aspect we have a really good shot at something long lasting.

As for the nature of the threat. It changes. Sometimes it's people, a few nights ago it was my father and last night it was another male.

This has me thinking along slightly different lines. The cards could be tapping into his sense of vulnerability, not yours. If he's at all anxious about the distance separating you and not being able to keep things under his direct control/protection, he could be interjecting himself subconsciously or psychically into your dreams, even if unintentionally.

nisaba

Perhaps he will protect you (or not) exactly as much as he thinks you deserve. Or perhaps you think you deserve to be protected by him after everything.

CCTheGreat

This has me thinking along slightly different lines. The cards could be tapping into his sense of vulnerability, not yours. If he's at all anxious about the distance separating you and not being able to keep things under his direct control/protection, he could be interjecting himself subconsciously or psychically into your dreams, even if unintentionally.

I'd say he most definitely interjects himself into my dreams. He almost says ''Dream of me'' on a daily basis. As for his vulnerability, I'm not sure I see it. Like he mentions being afraid too (our situation is a little weird) but I never see it. He's so calming and assured that I can never tell.

CCTheGreat

Perhaps he will protect you (or not) exactly as much as he thinks you deserve. Or perhaps you think you deserve to be protected by him after everything.

This is terribly confusing, haha. He's very protective of the people he cares about so I think these dreams kinda stemmed off this.