Fae comfort

greenbeans

thank you sunchinelvr + geministar!

isn't is cool how the Fae seem to draw us all back at the same time!

Jewel

greenbeans said:
isn't is cool how the Fae seem to draw us all back at the same time!
They have a tendency of doing that just when someone needs it the most :D Call lit another faerie experience that we all participate in!

Aximili

Can I be the odd one out here and openly admit that I don't know you? I'm only an ickle baby in this forum ;)

On a more sympathetic note, I lost my grandfather last year and my grandmother the year before, so I know what you are going through. It's hard to let go, especially when they've had a big impact on your life, and it never seems to get easier. But I learned that you have to remember one thing: death is just a spiritual version of moving house, the next stage of life. And I am sure that if he can find some way, he will still be watching over you, acting as a guardian and advisor, just like the Fae.

I always like to end my more downbeat posts on a ligghter note, so here goes:

I want to die peacfully in my sleep like my uncle.

Not screaming in fear like his passengers.

Hope that helps. As a famous man said (all right, it was the Joker in Batman ;) ) A joke a day keeps the gloom away.

If the joke upsets anyone, I'll remove it. It's just meant to be a harless bit of fun.

greenbeans

Thank you for your words Aximili!

I for one didn't find your joke offensive and neither did the Fae, made me laugh and I needed cheering up!

the Bodacious Bodach just said he likes to 'help' fix buses if he can.

*shifty bodach eyes*

Hmmm....since he's not a gremlin I'm taking this as his little joke. What do we have if not our sense of humour?

Aximili

What do we have?, Duller lives if you ask ne, greenbeans. Nice to meet you :)

Though personally, I suspect the Bodach is as good at fixing things as I am, which is reason enough to give him a wide beth ;)

Jewel

Trust me, you don't want the Bodach fixing ANYTHING!!! Just ask Faunabay. She might of even posted about her adventure when he came to stay at her house for a while! If he comes to visit you, just leave him some cheese, tell him to take it and get out. Trust me, it works ... don't know where there whole cheese thing came from, but the faeries told me to tell Faunabay to do it, when she did he left! And her home appliances quit breaking down *LOL*

Aximili

in that case, the Bodach and I are definitely two of a kind :D.

Though cheese will keep me coming back ;)

Lewen

(((Greenbeans)))
Good to see you back on the board and I'm sorry for your loss. (((Hugs))).

greenbeans

thank you Lewen that is very kind!
I am glad to be back.

The car exhaust is on the blink again....now where did I put that cheese?

Alissa

I remember you well, greenbeans! It's great to see you around still, and I understand moving away from the fae for long periods of time, I do the same myself.

But, as mentioned, they do have a tendency to keep calling us back. And even when I don't "feel like" using the cards that much, I still find times when they insist on being read with... even recently for a friend who *didn't* want a faery reading ("But you need one, trust me. They insist...." and she was moved to tears during the reading, so they were right).

May their blessings help you during your time of grief as well......