"sun and moon tarot" study group discussion thread

Cassandra022

wow guys, thanks for posting the pictures along in the threads! i could probably get another copy of the deck here, but since i already have a nice trimmed one at home, seems kind of pointless. will def be trying to join in/post asap :]

Topsy

New thread - Strength

Hi guys,

I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I just thought I'd post here in case any of you are still interested - I've started a thread about Strength in the Sun & Moon Tarot (my favourite card in the whole deck!) and would love other people's opinions.

I was absolutely amazed there weren't many discussions in the index for this deck, since it is so beautiful and seems to be very popular from what I've read on these forums.

Here's the Strength thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162954 :)

Topsy x

byrgypsy

I am so glad that I found this study. I love this deck, even if I can't find my LWB (I know it's here somewhere). I am looking forward to learning more about it.

Pam O

I am so glad that I found this study. I love this deck, even if I can't find my LWB (I know it's here somewhere). I am looking forward to learning more about it.
Choose a card to post and put the link here so an email notification will come to us who are signed up and we will know it's there. Also if someone posts the card I can focus on scanning the section of the LWB.
We look forward to seeing the card you choose! ;D

byrgypsy

New thread

Ok Pam, I bit the bullet and drew a card and started a discussion.
U.S. games will be sending me a new LWB next week, but i would appreciate it if you would scan the information and the card and upload them for me.

Justice- http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2849184#post2849184

Thank you

byrgypsy

Are we still interested in this deck?

Bhavana

this deck is on my list, but I have put off getting it and now I have a feeling there will be no more new decks for me till after xmas...otherwise, I'd join....but if you all have scans posted of each card to go with the text, I will be sure to follow along and learn what I can!

Elendil

Since the Deck of the Week thread began I have used 14 different decks. The sun and moon tarot is in my Top Ten at number 2. I would be very interested in seeing this study group revived.

Elendil

Topsy

I'm still interested, and would contribute to any new threads. :)