Random Q&As

Ronia

Hi everyone, we talked about starting a thread for fun and here it is. The point is to pull cards to answer a question which may be of a completely insane nature and see how the cards answer it. I'd suggest, in order to keep the thread dynamically going, to limit the number of cards - let's say between 3 and 7 (depending on the question and the feeling of the reader), and to limit the number of reading responses. For example, I ask "What will happen between me and M. in May 2012?" and the next one pulls cards and reads, I can comment on them if I know something to help the reader, may be someone else will want to comment too, and then we go on with the next question. What do you say, who will participate?

P.S. My question is valid, so whoever comes next - pull cards for it and let's start going. And ask your own question, of course.

214red

it would be a good to have a few people pull for the same question and explain what and how they see the answer so its a learning thread, and also doesnt get moved to a less fun part of the forum

Ronia

I thought learning via commenting would work. Otherwise we'll be too slow, no? But there is noone around anyways. LOL

BrightEye

"What will happen between me and M. in May 2012?"

Clover - Whip - Snake - Birds - Lilies

I see snake and lilies as you and M. The conversation between you will pick up. One of you will turn up the heat, which will be a nice surprise.

Q: What do I need to know about last night's dream?

(Is this how we do it?)

Ronia

Yep, I'll do yours now. On the reading: conversation is quite possible (I'm going to cheer for him at a competition), heating up would be a surprise definitely, he's quite reserved usually.

Ronia

Q: What do I need to know about last night's dream?

Heart - Stars - Book - Child - House

I cut at the Book, so this is the focal point - it was important, it was about something you need to know. Heart+Stars - something related to your love life will brighten up, will bring serenity. Child+House - are you moving? Looks to me you may move for love in the future... Alternatively, it may be about your child/children if you have any, something related to studies.

Ronia

Any others? The market is open, come on! :D

BrightEye

Heart - Stars - Book - Child - House

I cut at the Book, so this is the focal point - it was important, it was about something you need to know. Heart+Stars - something related to your love life will brighten up, will bring serenity. Child+House - are you moving? Looks to me you may move for love in the future...

The dream was indeed about something someone wanted me to know. They told me something in the dream and it was related to love. Not sure about moving. It's a plan but nothing concrete yet. I don't have children.

Ronia

Ho ho, cool, this is working! Do you have other questions? They may be insane too. :D

I want to know if I'll be a rich girl by the end of 2012! :D

Hopefully, other clients will show up too! :D

214red

am in, bear in mind i am having to iron my hair in between this, but am here:)