1. Rider (Nouns and Adjectives)

La Force

I am a student of Lenormand, I just thought I would share, what I have learnt so far with the Lenormand meanings of the cards.

Rider

Here are a list of meanings I came up with. Below I will list the Nouns, then Adjectives. I added in some verbs.

Please Note: for transportation, I don't use car, motorcycle, or anything with a motor, reason is horses are a slow form of transportation and they don't have motors. Therefore transportation, is by man power, ie bicycle, walking, running, horse back riding, etc. I use Ship for Motorized vehicles, car, truck, plane, helicopter, ship, trains, motorcycles, scooters, etc.

Noun - (People, Place, thing) is the Context. ie; in a 2 card reading this is card 1.

Man, Woman, Rider, Visitor, Jockey, Postman / Mail man, Paper boy / girl, Bicycle, Horse, Racetrack / Stables / paddocks, Trail / Roads / Freeway, Floor / ground level, Entrance area, Communication, Message / Messenger, News, Announcement, Approach, Change, Speed, Motion / Movement, Action / Activity, Transport / Transportation, Delivery, Mail / , letter, Package, Goods, Journalism, News Paper, TV / Radio, Electronics / Computer,

Adjective this is card 2, next to card 1, it describes the context.

Bad, Good, Young, Old, Youthful, Motionless, Large, Small, Light, Heavy, Important, Swift, Rapid, Fast, Eager, Communicated, Broad, Excellent, Damaged, Accurate, ill-informed, Obtainable, Responsible, Second hand, Shocking, Numerous, Outgoing, outrageous, Questionable, Present, Public, Temporary, Well groomed, Old fashioned, Handsome, Beautiful, Substantial, Changeable

Verbs

broadcasting, Walk, run, trot, Visit, update, Wait, write, verbalize, surprise, Stimulate, rush, return, reply, transfer, shock, shed, release, promote, move, motivate, phone, knock, inform, listen, learn, Land, express, forecast, delay, deliver, alert, advise, communicate, publicize, address, receive,

Please feel free to add, would like to see what others use or come up with.

La Force
:)

shadowdancer

thanks for this... it is going to be useful.

I plan on creating a series of cards for personal use with the image on one side, a list of nouns and adjectives on the other side. Will be looking to do this with 36 so will take time. I know most find it easier to come up with nouns than adjectives so this is giving me a great start :)

FLizarraga

Hi La Force!

I'm a Tarot newbie and a Lenormand newbieR, and I just wanted to tell you that your Lenormand threads and exercises are extremely useful for me. You make things easy to see and remember.

I'm finding Lenormand much easier to learn than Tarot, but much harder to read, if that makes sense.

Thank you for posting this. Keep up the good work!

La Force

Your both welcome, I most certainly will keep it up :)

It gets easier, all you have to do is remember the meanings that you have decided to use for your cards. There are a wide variety out there, as traditional meanings from different countries. Find the ones the best represents and fits your style, culture, views. Then you can expand them through using your intuition based on the question. You'll find that sweet spot.