Robin Wood Study Group - Index of threads

Sulis

Just added a new thread to the index - 3 of Pentacles

Amandajane

I'm in love!!

I just bought the Robin Wood Deck two days ago but I now understand what people were saying about a deck "singing" to you!!
As soon as I opened the packaging and flicked through the cards I felt like shouting from the roof tops "I get it!!!"
love and light
Amandajane

satinangel

The Robin Wood is a fabulous deck! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

:)

Shackles

Robinwood Deck

I've had my Robinwood deck from the beginning. It's what I was shown the art of tarot for the first time. I purchased my first deck from the creator at a convention in 2001 and have used it ever since.

Is there a study group for this deck???? If not then anyone want to study with me????

Shackles

Robinwood Tarot: The Book

I am purchasing the book. ALthough I have been studying for sometime now I still feel that I can benefit from the book. I will be sure to share my discoveries with the group.

Amandajane

The Robin Wood book

Shackles said:
I am purchasing the book. ALthough I have been studying for sometime now I still feel that I can benefit from the book. I will be sure to share my discoveries with the group.

Hi shackles it would be wonderful if you could share with us some of Robin Wood's ideas on the meanings of the cards.
I have been trying to find this book everywhere(in Australia) but so far no luck....I would be interested in where you found the book Shackles?

love and light

Amandajane

Mimers

Amandajane said:
I just bought the Robin Wood Deck two days ago but I now understand what people were saying about a deck "singing" to you!!
As soon as I opened the packaging and flicked through the cards I felt like shouting from the roof tops "I get it!!!"
love and light
Amandajane

I felt the same way when I first looked at these cards! It is a very good deck to read with!

Mimi

Shackles

Robinwood Tarot The Book

I am ordering it through Borders books online, but you can also find the book on the artist's website. http://robinwood.com/

I will be getting the book in about 2 weeks MAX. I am in the process of moving so I will wait until then to be posting too much.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare to buy and move into our first home....

Shackles

Message From Robin Wood Website!!!!!!

It turns out that I need a hysterectomy. Everything is benign; but I have fibroids and cysts, and it's causing enough problems that, since I'm old enough I'm not using any of the equipment anyway, it's got to go. They have told me to expect a 3 or 4 day stay in the hospital, and a four to six week recovery after that. But Skyia is moving the computer upstairs so I can keep working, and I'm hoping that orders will start going out again a week after surgery. (Mostly because the only thing I'm really needed for is signing autographs. Skyia and Michael can handle the rest.)

If there is any change in these plans, I'll be posting it.

Thanks for your concern; I really do appreciate everyone's good thoughts!

Robin

Makamu

Coming very late to the party

Since this is my first deck and I have only been working with it for a month now I would like to join if I may...

Maka