Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Signup

WolfyJames

I'd love to participate but I do not have Sylvie's book, and I really do not know when I'll be able to afford it. It will go to next year that is certain, more like january or february 2008. Yes, I plan my budget this far ahead. I have already too many things to pay for november and december with Chritmas gifts to buy, it's out too.

In my case I could grab my mother as a guinea pig, she does not mind such things. In her case she would be more interested into work, financial and retirement readings than love, that is certain. So I'm voting for that one.

6 Haunted Days

WolfyJames said:
I'd love to participate but I do not have Sylvie's book, and I really do not know when I'll be able to afford it. It will go to next year that is certain, more like january or february 2008. Yes, I plan my budget this far ahead. I have already too many things to pay for november and december with Chritmas gifts to buy, it's out too.

In my case I could grab my mother as a guinea pig, she does not mind such things. In her case she would be more interested into work, financial and retirement readings than love, that is certain. So I'm voting for that one.

I feel bad about you not even being able to afford the book :( My sister had a bunch of Border gift cards and she gave me 2, I spent the last one last night! Had I known....but I am going to see if she has anymore, and then you can get your book! :) Amazon (Borders goes through Amazon) mails to Canada right?

WolfyJames

6 Haunted Days said:
I feel bad about you not even being able to afford the book :( My sister had a bunch of Border gift cards and she gave me 2, I spent the last one last night! Had I known....but I am going to see if she has anymore, and then you can get your book! :) Amazon (Borders goes through Amazon) mails to Canada right?

Thank you 6 Haunted Days for this very generous offer but Astraea beat you to it. :) People on this board have always surprised me by their generosity and kindness. :) My Brightest Blessings to you 6 Haunted Days! :)

poivre

When I get a book I'll join in!

I've ordered the book from a store here and they
said 2-3 weeks.

ros
:)

MatPoint

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in participating in this workgroup. I've been reading lenormand for 2 years with different methods and I'm curious about this one. I'm sure there are many things I can learn from the book and from this workgroup. I've just ordered the book today, I guess it'll be delivered withing 14 days as I'm in Spain.

I've taken the Treppner and Britta's courses on Lenormand. I have great expectations on this book and workshop.

See you all soon.

Astraea

Hi Mat, and welcome! Glad to see you here!

WaterSong

I would love to participate too...I am fascinated by the Lenormand....

Where can I get your book Sylvie ?

greetings to all :)

(((Gavriela)))) good to see you here

:love:
magenta

PS: Sylivie, I did find your book, I ordered it....I will have it next week :)
I also ordered the LS Lenormand, love the art...I am all ready to go!

ana luisa

Sylvie,
I have been using the French Lenormand for a long time and would love to join this study. I ordered the book from Amazon but since I live in Brasil, these things tend to take a while to get here. Is it possible to join later on?

Read

Gavriela said:
Office romances? ;)

Hi Read, nice to meet you. I love working with tarot, but I use that to work with the very few clients who aren't looking for predictive stuff - and on my own quite a lot.

But since 98% of clients are looking for predictive, I use Lenormand most of the time. Haven't got Sylvie's book yet, though, and at the rate the postal service is going (it's not just Mercury rx), I don't know when I will.

I also make make-up (people who know me refer to it as 'alchemy' - I guess it is in a way). What else to do when you have degrees in both sciences and arts? :)

Hi Gavriela:
Nice to meet you, too. I do hope you get Sylvie's book soon. I agree that most clients are looking for predictions--they are more "fate-oriented" than "choice-oriented." However, the Lenornmand cards give "choice-oriented" info, too--not just event-oriented info. It is really how one approaches the cards and the reading.

Read

MatPoint said:
Hi everyone,

I'm interested in participating in this workgroup. I've been reading lenormand for 2 years with different methods and I'm curious about this one. I'm sure there are many things I can learn from the book and from this workgroup. I've just ordered the book today, I guess it'll be delivered withing 14 days as I'm in Spain.

I've taken the Treppner and Britta's courses on Lenormand. I have great expectations on this book and workshop.

See you all soon.

Hi Matpoint:
Glad to see you here.

You really have to have Sylvie's book as there are some very big differences in her knowledge and experience with the cards and her methods of reading the cards from those of the Treppner and Britta courses, which I have taken, too. Meanwhile, just read the posts, save the info that Sylvie gives on such things as physical descriptions.