What are you currently awaiting in the mail?

BellaD

QueenofPentacles said:
After the postal holiday Monday, I came home from a very bad day at work to find a whopping SEVEN decks came in the mail yesterday! Poor hubby just looks at me and shakes his head.

Wow, it must have been a good "Tarot Day". I got the Amy Brown Oracle and Fairytale Tarot for my store yesterday. Was it something in the stars? I bet you are thrilled with all those amazing decks! I am sure it was a late night for you staying up and perusing them! What fun.

Alta

Still waiting.... and considering

First, darn you enablers you!!!!!

Still waiting, and they were sent in the order listed but the postal service has it ways:

Naibi di Giovanni Vacchetta (Alida store)
Midnight Masquerade
Full Moon Dreams

I looked at the Hero's Journey and I am sooo happy that it does not look like a deck that I would want (sighs in relief). Also sort of stunned by the price of Robert Place's art re-print of The Alchemical. Glad I have the mass market copy. :( but....

Alta

Still waiting.... and considering

First, darn you enablers you!!!!!

Still waiting, and they were sent in the order listed but the postal service has its ways:

Naibi di Giovanni Vacchetta (Alida store)
Midnight Masquerade
Full Moon Dreams

I looked at the Hero's Journey and I am sooo happy that it does not look like a deck that I would want (sighs in relief). Also sort of stunned by the price of Robert Place's art re-print of The Alchemical. Glad I have the mass market copy. :( but....

Sulis

Moderators note

Hi folks,

This thread is very, very long and is taking an age to load so MeeWah and I have decided to close it and open up a nice, new thread for 2006.

Sulis and MeeWah - moderators - Tarot Decks