What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

lightpers

Siamese Tarot from Thailand and Dancing Tarot from Japan are on the way to my place ASAP :D

Arimaya

Amano Tarot from Japan. I hope. Lack of international tracking makes me nervous.

Scarlet Woodland

Got my gilded, hidden realm, wizards and royo dark on monday...
Just narrowly beating the tarot bags I ordered from the other side of the planet!
God love the book depository but they do take their sweet time.

Now waiting for the paulina, joie de vivre, chrysalis, halloween tarot and oracle and a mini pagan cats.
From now on I am on a tarot diet.

LeaT

Waiting for The Steampunk Tarot to arrive - should be here tuesday next week

(Last week the postman brought me The Tarot of Vampyres and Morgan-Greer)

urbandryad

Winged Spirit. Also, still waiting for the Dragonfae Oracle but since I realized there's a thread for this in the oracles section I will stop reporting it here. X)

Piasabird

Just received the Golden Tarot of the Tsar. Waiting for the Linestrider (just ordered!!) and the Byzantine. *Still* waiting for the July issue of the Alchemical. Sigh.[emoji4]

mah jong

Waiting on Golden Universal and Trance.

Mom216

Coming soon!

The Dynamic Spreads Deck - by BK Reichle - This is a special gift to myself!

G6

Oh my, I've been quite the shopaholic lately! It's tarot-ble! Get it? ;-)

Happily Enjoying:

Barbara Walker Tarot - Amazing!

Gipsy Tarot - Amazing!

Tarot of the Cat People - Amazing!

Winged Spirit - Happy to have it, but the pips needed more work and lots of inconsistencies with contrast on the pips. Not sure if it is the printing or the art itself is inconsistent, but it's distracting to my eye. Probably will be less so when they are shuffled and not looking at the pips side by side. It's really the pentacles that are the most problematic. Too bad because if the artist spent more time on the pips this would also be an amazing deck.

Nemia

I had three parcels today, two from Book Depository (LOVE LOVE LOVE Book Depository) and one from Italy. You know what that means - the Daniloff!!!!! A beauty!!!!

Thoth Etteilla and Night Sun don't have a fair chance against the ethereal beauty of the Daniloff, they're nice Lo Scarabeo decks with industrial smell and I'll get to know them.

But the Daniloff is AMAZING and I'm in love. So I can't see any other decks right now.