which moon sign are you

star-lover

and do you think its a good reflection of your general day to day personality

i have moon in 4th house saggy conjunct jupiter and trine uranus - ]
sextile mercury and venus - and its me to a T
always bounce back sort of person - friendly but fairly detached in emotional responses
love to have a belly laugh - act stupid, forever the optimistic even when in dire straits
not to great at being empathic/agony aunt - struggle there - although im an emotional person in other ways (mars cancer) my being empathic when others in trouble is not too good - i mean having right words and stuff to say not that i dont feel for them

feticeira

Moon in Aries, 9th house (conjunct MC), opposite Pluto, trine Neptune and Square ascendant.
Well, I´m definitely an action-reaction kind of person. Spitfire might be a better word.
Also I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I can trust my gut and impulses, an Aries trait, because of the enhanced intuition the Moon gives. Trine to Neptune, that is even more so.
The Square ascendant, well... I don´t find it easy to express what I´ve described, but I can´t not express it either. It´s sort of obvious that I rely on my intuition and that I´m better off that way.
Nice topic by the way :D I´ve always been so interested in Moon signs, they´re just such an integral part of it all!

Tarotwytch

I don't know that much about astrology but my Moon sign is Capricorn with Sun in Pisces with ascendant in Scorpio. I feel that my Moon sign keeps my emotional side well grounded but sometimes too grounded as I find it difficult to "let go" intuitively and spiritually. Does this sound right or am I on the wrong track?

star-lover

feticeira said:
Moon in Aries, 9th house (conjunct MC), opposite Pluto, trine Neptune and Square ascendant.
Well, I´m definitely an action-reaction kind of person. Spitfire might be a better word.
Also I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I can trust my gut and impulses, an Aries trait, because of the enhanced intuition the Moon gives. Trine to Neptune, that is even more so.
The Square ascendant, well... I don´t find it easy to express what I´ve described, but I can´t not express it either. It´s sort of obvious that I rely on my intuition and that I´m better off that way.
Nice topic by the way :D I´ve always been so interested in Moon signs, they´re just such an integral part of it all!

hi there now theres a coincidence, i have a friend with moon opposite pluto and trine neptune too - he too is an intuitive type/quite intense/goes on gut feelings - i so think the moon is as important as the sun sign - even more so in many ways - its who we are naturally day to day unfettered - the sun is what we truly are at core/aspire to/grow into

i also have another friend with moon in aries and she is so such a no nonsene person - tells it like it is - acts then thinks - so refreshing lol...breath of fresh air

light2000

I don't know much about astrology, but here is my moon:

I have moon at the 11 house, gemini sign, square jupiter. :D

squeakmo9

Moon in Taurus in 9th

I have the Moon conjunction with my Mercury and Sun, I think I feel more or less comfortable in my own skin but had to work at it (square with ASC).
I think my interests in tarot and astrology come from it sitting in the 9th but not at a very deep level.
Hard time concentrating or just "sticking" with something for an extended amount of time, could it be my Moon in opposition with Neptune in 4th? I know I have had difficulties in identifying how I truly feel about something quickly. I operate on a slower mode, emotionally, mentally, things take time for me to grasp (Taurus) and I also can identify with the problem of letting go on an emotional level.
The Neptune opposition has led me to confront and be confronted by illusions, deception, confusion. I can't say much good has come from this aspect, very challenging.
I have a trine from Moon to Uranus and Pluto in Virgo, I do have an interest in maintaining a healthier lifestyle and improving on my emotional health.
Interesting how my Moon is in exaltation in Taurus, my mother has proven to be the strongest figure in my life since my father died when I was 2 y.o. (Sun opposition Neptune?).

Lillie

star-lover said:
hi there now theres a coincidence, i have a friend with moon opposite pluto and trine neptune too -

Well, that's really weird, cos so do I.

Moon in Pisces, pluto in virgo, Neptune in scorpio.

Funny old world.

huredriel

Moon in Cancer, end of 8th house so interpreted in 9th, but not too sure what that means apart from the fact I am way too emotional.

star-lover

Lillie said:
Well, that's really weird, cos so do I.

Moon in Pisces, pluto in virgo, Neptune in scorpio.

Funny old world.

omg pmsl i wonder if its the same person
1960s right????

star-lover

huredriel said:
Moon in Cancer, end of 8th house so interpreted in 9th, but not too sure what that means apart from the fact I am way too emotional.

psychic lol and really far in like carlos santana says :)

moons at home in water signs/houses xx