What's the postman bringing you?

Promise

The postman brought me my Book of Shadows and my Whimsical set today! I love both of them greatly. Hopefully my Transparent won't keep me waiting too long; I'm anxious to gift it already!

HearthCricket

Backup Tarot of Prague from Tarot Garden. :thumbsup:

Anam Cara

Let me please just preface this post with the comment
that many of these will be Yule/Birthday gifts!
Transparent Tarot, a custom wand made by Garnet,
Vertigo Tarot - 3rd edition, the new Loreena McKennitt CD,
the Ancestral Path companion book, a mother or pearl
fountain pen (for writing in my tarot journal!:heart:) and
last, but not least....maybe, just maybe!! Kipling West's
Black Jack with Hackleback Spirit Board! Woo! What a haul!!
(Too bad I'll have to wait until late December for most of it!!)
:heart:Cara

Dusk Till Dawn

Well, I am waiting for : The Santa Fe ( got it for 8 Euros ) MIB....
Pictorial, Children ( Bambini ) , 78 Doors, Langustl , Isabel Snail, Magikal Forest.
I ordered the Transparent, will have to wait long for that one...
Received the Ravenoracle . Glad I waited so long for them , they are very special.

firefrost

Ooohhh...I've got a dilemma!

Posty just delivered my wooden Vieville box from WW and I'm dying to open it but I really shouldn't as it's a Christmas pressie from SO...

I MUST give it to him sealed up...

Then I'll ask if I can open it to have a look, and I'll get "No, you cant..." :(

Scarlet27

I'm expecting quite a lot of packages xD
Been doing some serious trades and have found a lot of bargains in eBay (the Whimsical for U$S11 and the Tarot for Cats set for only U$S5).

The Whimsical arrived today, I gotta go and get it from the duty office -the eBay seller messed up my post code and now I gotta go there with my ID to get the 270 gr. pretty deck... *sighs*-
The 1st Tarot for cats should be arriving between today and tomorrow, the 2nd one should be here next week :)

Plus a bunch of books my boyfriend got for me from the Discount new age store. Will go for them when I take a trip to the duty office to get the Whimsical.

Wow, I'm anxious!

mary ventura

Tarot Wisdom (Rachel P's new book) and Tarot of Reflections . . . I thought I was through buying decks but then I saw T of R and it just drew me in like Alice Through the Looking Glass !

Mary V

Sulis

Since this thread is becoming very long and rambling a new thread has been started here.

Thanks,

Sulis and MeeWah - Tarot Decks co-moderators