78 Weeks of Study: General Discussion

gregory

I noticed this too - after I got behind at one point, I seem to be ahead again.... BUT - there don't seem to be nearly as many postings as I expected .- am I missing something ?? :D Have people forgotten they signed up ??? :D

rcb30872

Hmm, I have noticed that, the same applies for the one that went on the last time. You go to the thread, and there will be say 3 or 4 pages of the ones previously for the first couple of cards, and the further you go on, you would be lucky if the first page has actually been filled.

I really don't know. Probably thought that it was a good idea to start of with, and then maybe there interest has dwindled, could be anything. Considering we are close to Christmas and there are other things like working and what not. It could be a whole lot of things!

Interesting point gregory
BUT - there don't seem to be nearly as many postings as I expected .- am I missing something ?? Have people forgotten they signed up ???
1 Day Ago 20:37
Bec

crazy raven

jmd

jmd, is it alright if anyone posts in the 78 weeks of study. I just posted one and then found this thread. Hope it's alright. Such wise folks here!

Crazy Raven

gregory

zazen said:
I know I signed up for this, however the II High Priestess completely knocked me out of the ring. Basically I needed to gain the info myself - she wasn't giving it away for nothing! It took about 8 weeks to come good and then I was just too far behind.

apologies
zazen
So join back in - othes are just starting. You can always do the remaining cards at the end !!! It is pitifully thin..... it needs all the support it can get !

rcb30872

I am running a bit late with this, I am in the process of doing The Fool, which should have been done a few weeks ago.

But, I was wondering, if the other dates, the ones for the suits can be posted at some stage, please?

I have all intentions of keeping this up, but I have had a rather rough few weeks, and I am finally starting to feel better! I have a fair bit of catching up to, but I feel confident that I can!

Thanks in advance

:love:

Bec

gregory

Yes, I agree - please - and I too am running behind..... sorry. Phone problems and a vacation.....

jmd

I've updated post 25 (above) to include all dated until the end of the year.

I have also, to make it easier to refer to, added links to the threads within that post with each date.

gregory

jmd rocks ! :love:

Now if I could just get back in synch with this..... (Did I post my fool... thinks....) :(

:eek: I didn't even post judgment or the world (off to check even further back....). That must have been a really bad phone time (it's not fixed yet, but....) Where the *^%*£ did I put them all....

I will get back on track..... (new mantra) I shduld be up to the fool by the end of the week.... I have DONE them all, wherever they are.... Best finish the majors before trying to find out what else I did wrong. Vacations play merry hell with those with rubbish phone lines :( SURELY I didn't delete them :(

yakn

May I join in on this study even though it is May 1,2006?