what is your soul and personality card?

Rin

A bit off topic.. yet not exactly:

Has anyone tried finding their soul, personality, or year cards with an oracle deck? I'm assuming it could be plausable if you numbered the cards or knew what "order" they should be in, or perhaps even according to the LWB it came with?

I'm making my own personal oracle deck and I kind of wanted them numbered, and then this thought came into my head and thought if I could be possible.

To get back on topic:

I know that one of those card types is Strength, one card which I strongly identify with. I'll have to do these again and get back to you all! ^_^

jeseryn

I need to get another copy of Tarot for Yourself but my personality number is 19. So my Personality AND soul card are 19,10 and 1? What does this all mean?

Thanks in advance for any insights :)

my bday is 9-5-1967

And while I would LOVE to be the happy beautiful blessed Sun. I really don't see myself that way. Pretty much at all. lol

NorthernTigress

All right, then. I've done this before, but let's repeat just to make sure.

My birthdate is 6/9/1972

6+9+1972=1987
1+9+8+7=25
2+5=7

This means both my Personality and Soul Cards are the Chariot.

Always moving, rather restless, often pulled in different directions (like most Gemini). Yep, sounds like me.

Now for my Hidden/Shadow/Teacher (how many names does this card have anyway?)

7 is 1+6 = 16 = the Tower.

Ominous, but appropriate. I've always been a little bit nervous that something is going to go terribly wrong, no matter what the situation. Plus, I think that I've 're-created' myself from the ground up several times in my life already.

Of course, none of this explains why I've always felt attracted to 9--the Hermit and 18 -- the Moon. Unless it's because I was premature, and these are the cards associated with the day I would have been born??

Dancing Bear

mtnmermaid said:
The Chariot is both my personality & soul card. Here's what it says about mine at innerchangemag:

If you have teenagers, you know that hard on the heels of discovering love comes the urgent demand for using the car. In an almost silly, but accurate parallel, the next step after the Lovers is the Chariot. If your birthday numbers reduce to sixteen and/or seven, you are in the Chariot profile.

Your profile deals with mastery, will, and choosing your own path. You are a born leader, and you take your responsibilities and obligations very much to heart.

If your profile is the Chariot, you need goals and purpose, or else you can feel bogged down and stuck, which is something you truly dislike. You have very high ideals, and you are fiercely protective of the people and causes that you care for. You can balance the contradictory forces in your nature by learning to keep a firm grip on your inner guiding principles. You may benefit greatly from meditation or spiritually focused martial arts.

Historic Chariot people include Galileo, Gertrude Stein, Aleister Crowley, Bruce Lee, Joseph Campbell, John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, and Joan Baez.

My mom's always summed me up in two words: "Stubborn and willful!" LOL Which is true. It's really hard to get me off course when I'm headed where I want to go. Or if I decide to dig in and go nowhere, forget trying to move me. The Tower is my shadow card - which means sometimes I just totally change course with no warning and upset the apple cart.

Tower card from inner change mag -

The Tower, card XVI, is another deeply challenging card. It is about cutting out anything in your life that is unhealthy, undesirable, unwholesome for your spirit. Tower people with the 16-7 combination are extremely forceful, often facing tremendous odds, flying in the face of public opinion. Their shadow aspect is to beware of pride or arrogance. You
may find yourself, like other famous 16-7s, concerned with discarding what is outdated, neurotic, or even destructive, and what to keep and build upon. They include Galileo Galilei, Feodor Dostoevesky, William Morris, Dylan Thomas, and Joan Baez.

Thanks MtnMermaid for all of this Much of the Chariot is me..its watching out for those pot holes on the way i tend to over look LOL!!,,
I am a 34 so 3+4 =7
so a 7 personality and a 7 soul ...
would I also be 7 for hidden card??

KCB

is there anyone who has tower and death? I dont think it would be as bad, but I happen to be hermit and the moon. If I had tower and death, perhaps I'd be a lot better at handling change!!

K

dc_newb9

"is there anyone who has tower and death? I dont think it would be as bad, but I happen to be hermit and the moon. If I had tower and death, perhaps I'd be a lot better at handling change!!"

The Hermit and the Moon are my cards too, but reluctantly so. I used to be kinda the dreamy loner/wallflower type, but now that I'm "getting out there" it's discouraging to know that these cards are looming over me. It's all how you look at them I guess.

crystal09

3+5+1979=1987
1+9+8+7=25
2+5=7

I'm also the Chariot for personality and soul.