I can't choose...

Jenny-Li

:confused:
So I ended up with this loooooooong list of books at my local (=Swedish) internet bookstore, which would cost me about €220 to cash out. No way I can afford that, so I have to choose which ones to get now, and which ones to get later... So - HEEELP!!!

Below are the ones on my list, help me out here, which ones are MUST-HAVE-IMMEDIATELY and which ones are must-haves-but-can-wait a little - and are there any ones that I can take right off the list and never bother to buy at all....?

Jette: Tarot Shadow work (unsure of the correct title, just have my notes here...)
Jette: Tarot for the healing heart
Braden: Tarot for Self discovery
Morgan: Magical course in Tarot

Fortune: The Mystical Kabbalah

These are just a few of the books on my list, but it's the tarot ones, and I'm just hoping for some help here...! ;) :D ;)

Jenny :)

truthsayer

imho, the book in this list that i think you must have is nina lee braden's book tarot for self discovery.

Maan

I vote for the book by michele morgan!!!
Is the best book i have read in quite awhile
but maybe you van get one of Jette's books for too ;)
Good luck choosing:)

jema

i really adore Fortunes book on the qabalah.
if you wanna learn i would recommend that one.
takes some time to get through though but who's to say one has to be in a hurry all the time;)

oh and by the way - which internet store do you use?
adlibris are really good and so are saxo.

Jenny-Li

Re: Re: I can't choose...

jema said:
oh and by the way - which internet store do you use?
adlibris are really good and so are saxo.

It is Adlibris that I use, I like them too! Saxo I've never heard of, is it Swedish too?

Jenny :)

Jewel

I would get (did get) Tarot for Self Discovery and Tarot Shadow Work. I definetly think you should get the others as well, but these two really focus on using the Tarot for you and for personal healing. They include exercises so they are interactive so to speak.

SherryZoned

I vote for Tarot Shadow work!!

Kyrielle

I'd vote for "A Magical Course in Tarot." I love the author's voice, and it is really different from any other tarot book I have ever read -- friendly and informal, yet authentically informative.

For a second, if you can afford it, I'd get "Tarot For Self Discovery." The exercises are great. You'll especially like this if you like "Tarot For Your Self" by Greer.

-- Kyrielle

Kiama

Tarot ShadowWork gets my vote. It really helps you uderstand the other side o #f the cards better, and is a good one to read before getting Tarot for the Healing Heart.

Kiama

purplelady

I want both Tarot for the Healing Heart , and Tarot Shadow work. But can't give a recommendation since I haven't read them yet! There's Also a book by the same author "Tarot for all seasons"!