Easy Tarot Guide

Wicca812

The mystery and appeal of a tarot deck has fascinated people for centuries. For anyone who has ever wanted to know a little – or a lot – about tarot, this best-seller is the definitive reference book.
Whether you identify with the Queen of Cups, the Hermit, the Magician or the High Priestess, there are messages here for everyone!

Marcia Masino, an accomplished tarot scholar, reveals the insight, rich symbolism and meaning of the multi-colored cards, using a Rider-Waite Tarot deck. Tarot interpretation from A to Z is covered: the meaning of each card – individually and within the context of different layout patterns, what to consider when cards are reversed, and much, much more. A wealth of information lies within the covers of this book, yet it is easy to assimilate – just as the title promises.

The author has created a clear and simple style, which makes her instructions easy to follow. This unique approach gets readers involved immediately; rather than being just an intellectual exercise, this book is an experience – a blend of logic and intuition designed to easily help readers master this ancient art.

The Easy tarot guide book sounds like a really good book. what are your thought on this book. Found while looking for the two titles people on this board gave me, (seventy eight degrees of wisdom & Tarot for a new generation). Give me your thoughts on this book.

Lianne

I adore this book. I got it on the recommendation of someone else here on the board (I think it was Lee), and I just love it. There are a few things in it that I don't agree with, but on the whole, it's very on-target. It's also very easy to follow and has quizzes (including interpreting entire readings) so you can monitor your progress. It's targeted toward beginners, but even more advanced readers might get something out of it. I've got a lot of tarot books, but this is right at the top of the list. Definitely worth buying.